the best babysitter EVER!

kuulani

My babysitter is the best babysitter EVER!!

She only charges me $560/month for both kids & she feeds them and bathes them every day! My kids love her too and call her "gramma".

& when I dropped off the munchkins this morning ... she handed me a tupperware full of her famous chicken that she packed for my lunch :headbang:

*feels loved*

Its more than double that for the two kids here... and this isn't in the same priciness bracket as the islands.

When I had two in daycare i was spending 100 a week. This was 11 years ago however.

560 a month sounds like a bargain, especially with that kind of treatment.

PT said:
When I had two in daycare i was spending 100 a week. This was 11 years ago however.

560 a month sounds like a bargain, especially with that kind of treatment.
$328.50 for two toddlers to attend daycare 5 days a week at my local center.

i've been on the waiting list for child care assistance for over 6 months. nothing. the closest thing to good news about the situation is that preschool is state funded in georgia so in september it'll drop to about $190 a week because i'll only be paying for the baby and for marlowe's aftercare.

Professur said:
$5/day here, thanks to the Gov't spending my money on it.

$7/day since last january, more as per each induvidual daycare. I pay on average, depending on the number of days in the month, a total of about $450 a month, for one child in pre and post class grade school program, and one child in daycare.

Professur said:
Hello Cam. Been a while. One of your is in school already?
If she doesn't swing back heres the answer :)

Yeah the oldest is in school now and the youngest will be hitting it this coming year :)

Professur said:
Hello Cam. Been a while. One of your is in school already?

She's in grade 1 this year. Doing very well :) And I've been around, just not enough time to be too posty :)

Back