The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show

chcr

Too cute for words
Bugs is the greatest entertainer ever. Comedy, drama, song and dance, hell he can even do opera. :lol: I always like seeing the old WWII cartoons with references to gas rationing and Hitler. Kind of interesting.

My personal favorite Tom and Jerry is the one where Tom sings "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby."

greenfreak

Ah yes, the zuit suits made out of curtains were classic. I have that one on a video collection I bought. That's a good one. :)

chcr

Too cute for words
greenfreak said:
Ah yes, the zuit suits made out of curtains were classic. I have that one on a video collection I bought. That's a good one. :)

That was actually one of the first songs I ever figured out by ear. Never got anyone to play it with me though. :shrug:

freako104

did anyone watch the movie that was all looney tunes but it was supposed to be ghost busters? i think it was called Daffy Duck Quackbusters? i loved that

:rofl: AB. that was such a classic gag!

chcr

Too cute for words
"Oops, no more piddies"

Oh, and freako, you're spelling is correct (on despicable anyway) but I wonder if Daffy wouldn't spell it "des-th-th-p-p-p-p-p-p-picable?"

lacemyster

I've always loved bugs bunny, witty, quick, and funny. :)
Hmm, I did also like road runner, elmer fudd (because of the voice), and daffy cuz he was stupid, but funny. Tom and Jerry were good too.