the countdown begins ..

nalani

nope, this has nothing to do with Christmas .. it has to do with FINALS!!!

2 more days then I'm done for the semester! I can't wait!!!!! Then life gets back to normal .. or, the interpretation of normal around here ... this place seems so foreign to me :(

well, 2 days and then I'm .. umm... don't know if I'm not busy or not .. just know that I'm less busy than I am now .. and to be honest, I like that idea :D

I understand completly. I just expected you to post some controversial religon thread now that you are the expert and all. ;)

expert? Well, I don't know about that ... I have a better understanding of people and their belief systems though ... nothing controversial . .you know me ... I stay away from controversy ;)

Squiggy - I've always got time for a good twist ;)

Ah right, must have been that other Nalani girl I know from Hawaii. Sorry. :D

PuterTutor said:

naww, I think you're thinking of ku'ulani *looks around to see if she sees thisd and runs*

nalani said:
PuterTutor said:

naww, I think you're thinking of ku'ulani *looks around to see if she sees thisd and runs*

Nah, she's Coo ooh, I remember someone called Nalani that used to be really good at stirring the shit. Now just where did she go?

ok .. time for me to get out of here ... see y'all in a few days ... don't drink my beer ..

2 more days?

I hate the feeling you have when you know you are so near and you just can't wait.

finals after the vacation....:(

and! i have to hand in a lot of assignments this week :(

i hate school sometimes :headbang:

cancel that...i hate school ALL the time :headbang:

Back