the Crimson Room

I finished Semesters yesterday ^_^
I'd like to say that I think they went rather well... but if I did badly, and I say I thought it all went badly, then people would understand, but if I did well, and I said I thought that it went badly, people will be astonished!

So I think they went badly :p

RAG was fun, need another party like that again ^_^

Well I hope it went well with the tests :)

And hell, you're a student....it's St paddy's....I'm sure you'll find a party on campus somewhere ;)

(Just don't go to those horrid men in red ;) )

Heehee, actually I am going to a party later on :beerbang:

party has nothing to do with St Paddys day, but still gonna party like it's 1999... or somethinglike that :p

Happy St Drinkings Day All!! :D :drink:

*can't figure out how to get the screwdriver*

Someone PM me with JUST that info PLEASE..I am going NUTS here...I know it involves the video...and something that is in the video (but I won't say WHAT) but...I just...ACK

Nixy said:
*can't figure out how to get the screwdriver*

Someone PM me with JUST that info PLEASE..I am going NUTS here...I know it involves the video...and something that is in the video (but I won't say WHAT) but...I just...ACK

Edited to remove hint...which doesn't work for me, either... :grumpy:

:trout: crimson room...

Which bit are you having problems with? You have to wait for the vid to finish playing before clicking the area indicated, and you have to click the same spot the number of times indicated as well. IF you have done this, found the code, and opened the safe, then you have to be very careful WHERE you click. It's sensitive for some reason. :rolleyes: Just make sure you click right on the screwdriver....

Back