The door has been ripped off its hinges

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Abortion, assisted suicide, murder. Same thing. Not a problem.

An internationally known Princeton "bioethicist" and animal-rights activist says he'd kill disabled babies if it were in the "best interests" of the family, because he sees no distinction in the child's life whether it is born or not, and the world already allows abortion.

Earlier, WND reported Singer believes the next few decades will see a massive upheaval in the concept of life and rights, with only "a rump of hard-core, know-nothing religious fundamentalists" still protecting life as sacrosanct.

WND

Taking full advantage of the whole "off topic central" thing, I see.

Not really, the idea is that some people see killing another person as 100% wrong. That is, unless they personally agree with the circumstance then it's ok.

Atom bombs, capital punishment, or murder of the right people all seem to get a pass at times.

Oh, pardon me. I saw it as another jab at Bush/Iraq in a thread that had nothing to do with Bush or Iraq.

It's comforting to know you're looking out.

I take it you would prefer to keep discussion of killing to only abortion, assisted suicide, and murder?

I just get tired of seeing the same thing beat into my head over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in every thread whether it's relevant or not.

I just get tired of seeing the same thing beat into my head over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in every thread whether it's relevant or not.
No matter who does it?

Back