The Economic Impact of Government Spending

right. i'm in denial of the guns pointed at your head at this very moment. do they let you take pee breaks?

The Moral Aspects of Government Overspending

That's probably true, I doubt there are any guns pointed
at his head I'm sure he's doing soft time.

I'm trying to figure out how these are so-called Cuts in this budget thing.

If the budget is 150% bigger than ever before, and they cut 1-2% of that,
is anything really being cut?
How can they say these are the biggest cuts ever?

cat-Political double-speak. Since Congress grants an automatice increase to everything, every year, (about 5%), in Washington-speak, a 2% increase is a 3% cut.

minx...don't pay your taxes & you'll see guns. Are you not forced to pay taxes, under threat of government reprisal?

minx...don't pay your taxes & you'll see guns. Are you not forced to pay taxes, under threat of government reprisal?

break other laws and you'll get in trouble, too. and typically the IRS sends a letter before the helicopters.

should people be allowed to disregard laws they don't like?

The Injustice of Government Spending

I'm sorry little buddy
but this supposed law
flies in the face of what this country
was founded upon.
At our current rate of deficit spending, taxation is projected to
exceed 88% of income. Taking the fruits of a man's
labor (at the point of a gun) and redistributing it
is not what this country should be all about.

*insert obligatory cartoon here*

stahler.gif

there's no question that spending is way out of hand. it's too bad we have dipshit teabaggers leading the charge, though. cut the moronic drama and folks would take 'em more seriously. but now we get this "gun to the head" nonsense that sounds like nothing other than disaffected grumpy redneck. and i'm taking that about as seriously as an ebonics speaker.

yeah you me and millions of other Americans aren't taking
this crap seriously no matter who says it.

I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

hmghgm.jpg

break other laws and you'll get in trouble, too. and typically the IRS sends a letter before the helicopters.

should people be allowed to disregard laws they don't like?

You will also not murder, under threat of the same gun.

The gov't has no final recourse for those not following rules than aggression. With every law, your option is obey or do not obey. Do you chose to obey because it's the right thing to do or because ther is a threat of violence against you?

That is such bullshit winks, everybody who is anybody knows they're not black, they're grey.

Grays you say?

dbfddgf.jpg

I dunno all the illegals around here are brown
and they DO vote democrat!

You will also not murder, under threat of the same gun.

The gov't has no final recourse for those not following rules than aggression. With every law, your option is obey or do not obey. Do you chose to obey because it's the right thing to do or because ther is a threat of violence against you?

oh yeah for sure. i'd totally be a rapist if it weren't for those threats of violence.

must be a fucked up world you live in. full of scary monsters!

Back