The Emperor

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
has no clothes.

A community college student in Massachusetts faces possible disciplinary action for shouting "Remember Chappaquiddick!" during an on-campus speech by Democrat Sen. Edward Kennedy yesterday.

Just as Kennedy began speaking, Trost was walking out of the room when he shouted, "Remember Chappaquiddick!"

"Most of the crowd gasped," Trost said. "Then I walked out of the student center."

"One of my teachers called me ignorant and told me this was an embarrassment to the school," Trost told WND. "She said to me, 'Can't you forgive him after all these years?' And I said, 'No, he killed somebody.'

"I wanted to send a message to him that my generation still knows about it. We haven't forgotten about it."

Trost said he was satisfied to know that students on campus were talking about the Chappaquiddick incident later in the day – some of whom, in fact, were not familiar with it.

Good for him.
Trost says the cop took down his information and told him he would be hearing from school officials about disciplinary action.

I'm curious. Do they take names & render disciplinary action after students shout down Ann Coulter?

flavios stomping grounds

yes, good for him.
i'll keep an eye on the local paper and see what happens. i have a feeling this will just dry up and blow away. the Kennedy clan has a kind of demi-god status around these parts. the general population was so enamored with Jack and Bobby that sometimes i think that they feel they owe Teddy something.
oh and those campus cops at that school have delusions that they are a bunch of hard-asses when they are mostly just asses.

Back