The epitome of lazy

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
WORKMEN painting double yellow lines couldn’t be bothered to move a cone in their way — so they swerved round it.

The slapdash council crew were marking a busy street when they were confronted by the lightweight obstacle.

But rather than stopping their machine in the heart of Huddersfield, West Yorks, they steered past the cone — creating wobbly double lines 18ins into the road.
story and pic

:lol:

Something similar happened in Pennsylvania about 20 years back. Seems a PennDOT crew couldn't be bothered to clear away some late-winter ice on a road so they just painted along the jagged edge. The crew was skewered in the press for that, and ultimately fired.

Luis G said:
awwwwww crap.......first time i see something like that

Yeah... you guys don't have lines on your roads in Mexico, do you? I recall my taxi ride through Juarez being like trying to move through a crowded bar, except in cars and with lots of horns blowing. :p

Ardsgaine said:
Luis G said:

Yeah... you guys don't have lines on your roads in Mexico, do you? I recall my taxi ride through Juarez being like trying to move through a crowded bar, except in cars and with lots of horns blowing. :p

Maldita gringos... :D :laugh: :headbang:

Ardsgaine said:
Luis G said:

yes, we have lines on the roads/highways/freeways, and important streets/avenues.

small streets have no lines.

This is pretty godamn lazy :D

Attachment(s):

africa caution tree.jpg, 4.38kb

212_1029008997.jpg

I was wrong before, this is the epitome of lazy! :eek:

LAZY road workers painted a white line straight over a dead badger.
The animal’s body was lying by the side of a main road as the new lines were being marked out.

Instead of moving it, workers painted a white stripe over its back.

Passer-by Chris Crab-tree took these photos of the callous act on the A361 near Frome, Somerset. The salesman, 58, said: “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“I had driven over the county border into Somerset when I noticed it.

“They had painted over the badger where it lay.”

:lol:

you do realise that if you are referring to oneself as 'one' then you are far too intekshul for the sun :D

:gmorning:

Ugh, not yet I'm not, another coffee, the morning stares will dissipate, and thinking will return :D

I'm not supposed to have :gmorning: anymore, cos i can't sleep. It's chocolate Horlicks all the way now...

...not supposed to have :gmorning: anymore...

:eek: a fate worse than death!!!

my condolences... :(

edit - can't spell yet seemingly :retard:

Back