The Federal Subjugation of the Soverign States.

that's absurd

25pq16x.jpg

Absurd. and wrong. Just because the wiki-twits can't find meaning doesn't mean others haven't.

hey, don't sweat it. you would never stand a chance of understanding that stuff anyway. it takes years of dedicated study and reflection, and you've already proven yourself incapable of the same. stick to your faerie tales, and stay away from apples and snakes.

:glasses:

The Federal Subjugation of your light bulbs

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes
impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
— Ayn Rand

Hey you there with the incandescent light bulb, Stop or we'll shoot!

uncle-fester-light-bulb.jpg

Update: California is still going down despite stopping state employee cell phone service.

When do we start throwing rocks at tanks?

Palmolive® hands like yours couldn't keep up son. Do you even own pair of work gloves?

yeah, um, i don't do the work in the rooftop garden next to my apartment. i think it's some mexican guy.

my friend lent me some gloves when we went to work on the blackberry bramble with machetes on his 5 acres. does that count?

i'd say that saws are more my thing. learned a little bit about that stuff when i was building guitars. fortunately, the only time i ever got bit by a bandsaw blade was when i was changing it, not while it was moving. though i did once take off the top of knuckle with a meat slicer. and i had a zillion tiny burns on my hands from working in a commercial kitchen. is that manly enough to qualify?

i really do adore patton's speech to the 3rd army. does help my membership application for the club? or am i still too pompous and faggy fer ya?

Back