The Fly

greenfreak

I *finally* saw this movie today. Two questions:

1. Am I just getting soft in my old age or did anyone else feel sick to their stomach watching parts of this movie?

2. Do I have strange taste or is there something appealing about Jeff Goldblum?

greenfreak

Sometimes he looks a little freaky to me and other times I think he's sexy... It must be that lower lip of his. And his voice.

Jeff%20Goldblum%20face%20b&w.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

I do like the characters that goldbloom plays, problem is that it's almost always the same one in all his movies and as a real person, he's a cheesy shit.

But it was a good if not rather disgusting movie.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
Sometimes he looks a little freaky to me and other times I think he's sexy... It must be that lower lip of his. And his voice.

Jeff%20Goldblum%20face%20b&w.jpg
I totally agree, I think too it's something to do with his weight, if he loses a little, he's creepy looking.

Definitely sexy most of the time :headbang:

Scanty

I dont normally like him but that picture IS nice, Greenie. :D

And you HAVE to watch The Fly II now. Gross fest. Ergh. The bit with the guy and the elevator and... *puke*

greenfreak

Oh man, I don't think I could take the second movie right now... I think I need a couple of weeks for that one.

Even when he looked so hideous, Geena Davis kept coming back to him and hugging his slimy body and stuff. :sick: I turned to Rusty and said, "Just so you know, if you ever looked like that, I would run away screaming." :D