the greatest feeling

freako104

came yesterday although yesterday and wednesday were both very shitty.(read the need help thread to see why they were). well yesterday i was online with a girl i think im in love with. i finally told her i love her and she was a little weirded out by it but within the same convo not even two minutes later she said "sometimes i think i love you too." I was so thrilled and happy! it was and still is the best feeling and it helped me feel better although im still worried about Sal(my friend), i couldnt stop feeling so good about that! i just had to say that. :love:

hand love? thats the best kind after sex or a bj from a woman or a menage a trois with two other women or making out with a woman! jk couldnt resist. ill send her the url if she wants to join.

freako104 said:
hand love? thats the best kind after sex or a bj from a woman or a menage a trois with two other women or making out with a woman! jk couldnt resist. ill send her the url if she wants to join.

You're going to invite her here? what are you fucking nuts? :disgust2:

besides whats the harm?

If you're both totally honest with each other while communicating online then you won't get any nasty suprises when you meet. This is the major drawback to online relationships. People often paint pictures of themselves which aren't accurate which in turn set up expectations that won't be met.

That's how Rusty and I met. We were honest with each other in email, on the phone and when we finally met a month later. And the rest, as they say, is history. :cool:

Looks like freako doesn't want to divulge details. :(

Back