The Human Zoo

MrBishop

The world's first ever Human Zoo exhibit is unveiled at London Zoo, displaying the planet's most adaptable species, Homo sapiens.
A group of the planet's most adaptable species, Homo sapiens, is seen frolicking and flaunting their natural behaviours on the world famous Bear Mountain at the London Zoo.

The exhibit of the troupe of humans is open to the public from Aug. 26 to Aug. 29
The humans in the zoo exhibit will be presented to the public with fig leaves (and shorts and bikinis) to protect their modesty.
The humans will be blended in to zoo life as they are cared for by the London Zoo's experienced keepers. The zoo says the four-day event aims to demonstrate the basic nature of man as an animal.
The exhibit was also designed to examine the impact that Homo sapiens have on the rest of the animal kingdom.

The humans were chosen for the exhibit based on essays they wrote for the zoo in which they had to say, in 50 words or less, why they wanted to take part in ‘The Human Zoo.’

human_zoo0508.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/
blink.gif

[sign]Please don't feed the Morons[/sign]

If I wanna see a Human Zoo,I just hang around outside a Bar at 1 a.m.,much more reflective of human nature/nurture.

Looking at two of the guys, we can safely assume who the dominant male will be. (Neither of the easily seen.)

I wonder if they selected 2 dumb asses, 1 macho and 5 hot girls on purpose? :D

Back