The Incredibles

IDLEchild

I am tired, just saw it so only a few words will be typed.

Go see it...sell one of your kids if you have to to see it....just do it. See it and then write Pixar a letter or something telling them how fucking amazing they are.

Thats all for now.

It's on the list....the boys keep talking about it. Good to know it's worth it.

Leslie said:
It's on the list....the boys keep talking about it. Good to know it's worth it.

The funny part is most of the jokes will be aimed at you Leslie...not your kids....and that it has enough action to fill 5 movies so your boys are taken care of.

also: as always the animation is drop dead gorgerous. Dreamworks went all out wit hshrek 2 and Pixar, as always, one upped em.

sell one of your kids if you have to to see it

Do you think they'll accept a pair of over priced velcro shoes instead??
Have already sold my kids, when I get around to having some that is.

I've had the trailer for a couple months already. First saw a brief trailer on the beginning of Finding Nemo. Probably go see it next weekend when we have all the kids.

Looks like it'll be another piece of eye-candy. My kid won't get it...but I'm itching to see it!

Spent a cool fortune this weekend when I took four of my children to it. They loved it. Very cool graphics but the movie itself had some pretty funny moments. All round, a very good family movie and one the adults will find more than easy to sit through.

Watching as a non-parent I was a little dissapointed. The funniest part to me was the end with the baby. Shrek is easily the best animated movie so far, with Finding Nemo in a close second for me.

Personally, I liked Incredibles.
My husband hated it. He has a point about it being geared more for adults than children though (as most cartoons are these days).

I was disappointed in Robots too, but the kids loved/love both of um.

I'm watching Chappelle season 1, and "Guess Who" tonight.

I thought the Incredibles were overrated. Nemo was ok, but not all that. Same with Robots.

Shrek 1+2 is above and beyond.

Did anyone see Shark Tale? We were kinda dissapointed with that one too. Although I thought it was funnier than Incredibles.

Shark tale was terrible....sucked.

Robots was...so-so....the plot and dialogue were all heaps of pure cheese but the animation and creativity ofthe environments was amazing.

Incredibles was brilliant.

Back