The kids next door.

HeXp£Øi±

Some girl maybe 19 or 20 lives next door to me with her two year old and she's always throwing these parties well last night when i was sleeping some guy came pounding on the door because he'd been beat up by a bunch of these kids. Leah answered the door and called the cops who came and arrested the guy because he was fucked up out of his mind but the other guys all ducked back inside. I always hear people complaining that these kids are damaging their cars outside the house and i've about had it. Leah never woke me up because i think she knows that i would have been pisssed off. I'm ready to roll some fucking heads.

1.Place plastic bag over hand.
2. Retrieve freshly-laid dog poo.
3. Place poo in paper bag.
4. Douse bag in lighter fluid.
5. Place bag in front of neighbor's door.
6. Set bag on fire.
7. Ring doorbell.
8. Run like hell, making sure you aren't seen.

Repeat every party until kids settle.

aaaah Sigh*
You just reminded me of a skit one of the saturday night live girls did. She was doing doing Martha Stewart naked and teaching kids how to make designer bags of flaming shit for halloween.

lol @ Gato_Solo :D

Hope the problem solves it itself, HeXp£Øi±, just don't do anything you might regret, don't give the bastards that pleasure :)

I don't usually react hastely. If i did i'd have beaten the shit out of a half dozen of them by now. But i do belive in taking affective action. Over the past six months the cops haven't been able to do shit. But i intend to, when the time is right. A buddy of mine is staying with me now, everyone calls him cowboy even though he doesn't resemble one. He and i are devising a plan. :cool:

cops have to catch bad guys in the act while good guys, getting accused is enough. Be careful of your plan Hex, that usually ends up with the you in handcuffs & the neighbor assholes laughting their fool ass off.

Well we did it. We went over there with a couple of sawed off 12 Gauges and killed every single one of them! Just kidding. Yes that's the tricky part huh? Not breaking the law. No, i plan on being entirely within the law when i act. My neighbors have called the police a dozen times but it never seems to accomplish anything.

you could try calling socail security, as much as my RW views hate them once the girl is even questioned about losing her kid she might reform, or at least have the parties at a friends house

social security? :harhar: ... What would old age retirement have to do with it. I think you mena chile welfare agencies. DFACS and such.

That seems like to much. If i thought her child was in immediate danger i would but more likely she's just raising him very poorly.

HeXp£Øi± said:
That seems like to much. If i thought her child was in immediate danger i would but more likely she's just raising him very poorly.

The difference is...?

The difference is that half the people in America raise their children poorly. Most foster children are worse off than children that have inadiquit blood parents that actually love them.

the child, if surrounded by strange men, drugs, booze, etc, especially on a regular basis is in a dangerous environment. agreed that CPS & related agencies is not better, it is usually safer.

Could be, i haven't looked at any statistics. But i get the feeling from people i 've met over the years that foster children tend to be raped and abused by foster parents to a greater extent(than other children). I have no facts to back this up, but i just couldn't imagine taking a child away from their family unless like i said i thought they were in immidiate danger. Drinking and partiing is one thing, it's another for a parent to be totally wasted all the time, which i don't think these are.

Back