The latest on the puppy

Here's a little bit better pic of the little guy.

chance_1.jpg

is he a yapper? i just cant stand yapping dogs. we've been thinking of getting a 2nd dog to keep this one company while we are at work. a small dog would probably be best.

i have a chihuahua. i never thought i would have a yipyip dog, but they kinda grow on you, except when they start barking in the middle of the night for no good reason. i swear she thinks she's a darn mastiff or something the way she acts like she's all tough. she's a good foot warmer in bed though.

i dont know if my dog is afraid of yipyips or if he just has no idea what to make of them.

Spot said:
i dont know if my dog is afraid of yipyips or if he just has no idea what to make of them.
it's funny to watch her and my retriever/sheltie mix play fight, she almost fits in his mouth. she grabs a hold of his lip and shakes for all she's worth. funny.

awwwwwwwwwwwww he is SO cute posty!!!

*makes a note to join army after getting married so she can get such a dog when she comes home* (I'll sen dyou my husband's email address when I get married Posty so ya can inform him of the proper welcome home gift :D)

Ooooh, PostCode, please show more pictures of that cute lil' pup!! :D After having Lucy, the husband has decided that his next dog will defiantely be a black pug. Lucy's solid black, but she has enough mini-weinie dog in her to make the Pug features hard to notice unless you really look. :D

Chris and I have decided that a pug is the dog we shall have...and we want a black one.

He doesn't really want a dog...but if I am getting one he is happy with a black pug...as am I :)

Tonks, I didn't see any dogs.

Posty, has it gotten over your fingers yet? Or it that why you're not posting anymore ... no fingers left.

Back