the LOGO vote is comming to a close

Let me disagree. I think decipher had really disadvantages in submitting two very alike logos. A lot of people who voted for the 43 would have voted for the 47 if 43 didn't exist, because of the headbanger...

Yep, I don't think there was anything wrong either, I think 47 had something like 12 votes, 43 had 5, so he just would have kicked that much harder if they had only allowed one.

PuterTutor said:
Yep, I don't think there was anything wrong either, I think 47 had something like 12 votes, 43 had 5, so he just would have kicked that much harder if they had only allowed one.

if you read what i said, that isnt the point. im not trying to make a point about the person winning, im making a point about other's chances.

Thanks for the awesome logo contest, everyone. Better luck next time (maybe in another 6-8 months or so? I dunno if Posty will be supplying any RAM though)

Regarding winning chances, I believe everybody had an equal opportunity to make multiple kickass logos, those that the members deemed truly kickass were entered in the final vote.

Official winner is 47, the 2nd headbanger logo. Congrats decipher. :beerbang:

Congrats, decipher, and thanks to Posty, without whom we'd never have had the RAM to offer :headbang:

ok decipher. Send me your name and mailing address to [email protected] or [email protected]. It goes out as soon as I get it. I order the ram and it gets drop shipped to you. Congrats dude. :)

As for another contest. SHit man. This one turned out pretty good. Maybe make a new contest for a new AMD XP 2200+ or something. I used RAM this time as it's something everyone can use. CPU's are kinda specific.

Anyway, I really don't have any problems supplying the hardware, I just want a good turn out. This one was a good one. Thanks everyone for participating. I look forward to helping out again with more hardware for another contest in the future. :)

EDITED: Because I suck at typing.

thanks and props to all the people who submitted logos. there were some awsome logos designed.
Special thanks to fury for setting everything up and making it possible for all the logos to be tested( 60 different ones) and to posty who graciously donated the prize. I say we all go to his board and beat it up for a bit. hehe just kidding posty dont wanna kill your server or anything.:D

Thanks to everyone who voted for my logo(s) and for the congrats. Please remember though that the design was inspired by this community, its obviously a smiley that everyone here loves.

Postcode, thanks for the RAM. I sent you an e-mail.

Fury, the mods and other admins thanks for the opportunity to design a logo. If you guys need other things, such as buttons or whatever please don't hesitate to ask.

Tofu, you obviously have some sweet design skills, maybe you and I can do a collab for a wallpaper or something? PM me if you are interested.

Again, thanks to everyone....

Edit::headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Also, if anyone is in need of some website design work, layout or anything feel free to PM me.

Back