The longest pub crawl

dan

So what's the longest pub crawl you've been on?

The Great Manchester Pub Crawl took in 18 pubs and bars between 2pm and 10pm the other week, would have got more if Sarah hadn't have fallen down forever on the steps of kro2.

The Nottingham Campus 14 is well known for it's military timing getting round all 14 bars on campus between 7pm and 11.30pm.

The Brick Lane curry challange, while not a pub crawl per se, is probably more hardcore than the longest pub crawl.

The Second Great Manchester Pub Crawl is scheduled for January, hoping to beat the previous record.

Anyone taken part in the gold standard of pub crawls?

LOL. :D

nambit said:
The Nottingham Campus 14 is well known for it's military timing getting round all 14 bars on campus between 7pm and 11.30pm.

Yeah, there are quite a few of the "sturdier" guys here at Lufbra that have completed that and gone on for more. Will have to hop on one day and give it my best shot. :eek:

We had "8 before 8" here fairly often last year in halls which was eight 500ml tinnies of Stella before 8am. That's kinda harsh - especially if you have a 9am lecture. :D

when i was younger i could go to pubs all day long. but i hated it. people always telling me what to do. but then again i could be getting that confused with school. :(

Spot said:
I've been to bars but never drank any alcohol

whats the point? thats like fat free donuts, decaf coffee or alcohol free beer. :laugh:
I like hanging out with friends, and most of them drink. ;) I just so happens not to drink and I'm thus always the designated driver. Oh and, if I do eat donuts, they are not fat free. If I drink a coke, it isn't diet. :p I prefer the real thing. ;)

americanisms

Jerrek said:
I'm thus always the designated driver.

Isn't that one of the cutest americanisms... whenever someone says "designated driver" I just wanna ruffle thier hair and pinch thier cheeks :)

Sounds exactly like something off clueless

aww!

Re: americanisms

nambit said:
Isn't that one of the cutest americanisms... whenever someone says "designated driver" I just wanna ruffle thier hair and pinch thier cheeks :)

Sounds exactly like something off clueless

aww!
:confuse2: :confuse3:

Oh and, ruffle my hair and pinch my cheek eh? :kiss:

doesn't the fat in donuts contain animals?

personaly i don't really enjoy hangin out with my firends at bars. unless there is a band playin or something and the whole point of them going is not to get stupidly drunk. but i do have to admit my drunk friends can prove good entertainment or they can provide the dumbest drama ever.

whoreable said:
but i do have to admit my drunk friends can prove good entertainment or they can provide the dumbest drama ever.
Ever had one of them chase a sunny delight bottle around the campfire calling it a raccoon? :retard4: Or two of the girls make out because they wanted to impress the guys, and then two of the guys make out because they wanted to impress the girls? :retard:

:rofl2:

nambit said:
man, is that not one of the most beautiful sights on earth....
:grinyes: Thats one advantage of getting them to drink... they are much more inclined to "be themselves" ... :D

Back