The longest pub crawl

that only happens like once in a thousand times. the rest of the time there just ends up a fight or some stupid ass drama where they go off crying. or the pee. everywhere.

15 pints in 15 pubs, following my dad around his old haunts in Glagow. On foot the whole way. Next morning we were back at it, but I don't think we cleared 10 a day any other day of the whole 2 weeks. But then, we weren't trying for any records either. Just visiting his old haunts.

I'd written down the entire score, including what beer in which pub. When we got back home, I mapped it out. Truely scary.

i never made it past 3 bars

Ditto - I was too damn drunk - Snakebite - it's illegal to sell it now! But it was fun balancing on the white lines down the middle of the road and tying car aerials in bows.:D

Unfortunately I'm one of those drunks who remembers EVERYTHING! I just lose all my inhibitions and am unable to stop myself from doing anything that's suggested, however crazy. :brow: :D

CompTech said:
Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt Germany. Literally hundreds of pubs, door to door.

Sounds like somebody was at Rhein Main in it's hey-day. ;) It's still like that, BTW... :D

Aunty Em said:
Snakebite - it's illegal to sell it now!

Gutted! where is it illegal? One of the nights round here has started using the fact they sell snakebite and black in thier promotion...

nambit said:
Aunty Em said:
Snakebite - it's illegal to sell it now!

Gutted! where is it illegal? One of the nights round here has started using the fact they sell snakebite and black in thier promotion...

They stopped selling it here - someone said it was illegal - maybe I'm wrong or it's a local bylaw? It's lethal anyway, especially if you use extra strong lager and scrumpy! :D

It isn't illegal to sell it. Some bars refuse to serve it because it tends to hospitalise people and/or make a mess of the bar.

Snakebite & Black (so called "Nasty") is our official uni drink. If it were illegal the union would have been raped by the law a long time ago since they sell about 2,000 pints of the stuff a night. :)

Back