The magical size reducing Bear!

ClaireBear

Banned
Today I am happy... This is not a common occurance!

For last night I have... after a year of hard slog on the WeightWatcher's plan!... lost 18.5 pound and have managed to get to my 10% body weight loss mark!

They have given me a lovely little silver keyring to mark the occasion... and I had my picture taken and the meet leader and I jumped up and down like a pair of fools! :blush:

This means that I am now only 90% the girl I used to be... but still 100% woman!!!! :winkkiss:

So I am happy and relieved that I actually seem to be getting somewhere after all the money I've spent.... :)

I hate these kind of threads. If I congratulate you then I'm an ass for admitting you were big. If I don't I'm an ass for not congratulating you. I'm just so confused.....:confused:

So, congrats. Or not. Or maybe. Ok.

PuterTutor said:
I hate these kind of threads. If I congratulate you then I'm an ass for admitting you were big. If I don't I'm an ass for not congratulating you. I'm just so confused.....:confused:

So, congrats. Or not. Or maybe. Ok.

No PT.. you're not an ass either way... congratulating me is only sharing in the joy of something I'm proud of...

Saying "Wow yeah! You were a right porker before!" would be the ass thing to do! :kiss:

that's great Claire!

Have you made it a lifestyle change as opposed to a diet so as you can keep it up long term?

Most heartfelt congratulations, CB. Does that mean we get to view the finished article? :brow:

Fat diary update...

After my last posts I lost a further 1.5 pounds in 2 weeks... bringing me down to 11 stone 6.5... then...

disaster!

I had late night shifts meaning I was missing my meets/weigh-ins and meals and then my Birthday... you all remember the thread detailing the meal!... happened to be on a monday and I missed again...

In 4 weeks I'd put on 2 pounds! :mope:

But after kicking myself in the butt... this week I've lost an amazing 2.5 pounds in a week!

So I'm back to 11.6!!!!

Yipee! This week I shall be a good girl yet again... just another 13.5 pounds to go for another stone :blush:

Yet another DISTASTER!

I've put on 2 pound!!!!!!!!!

But I did have a load on Wednesday and went out on saturday night clocking up over 20 points in booze alone!!!! :ashamed:

Ahhh well... its Christmas!... almost! :D

Update time!!!!

Well... wait for it... wait for it!

Put on 4 pound over Christmas... Booooooo! But it was a great turkey, and cake, and pudding.. etc etc etc :D So I was back up to 12'2

Then had work commitments meaning I couldn't weigh-in for a fortnight but...when I do...

I lose 4.5 pounds!

The following week I lose a further 1.5 pounds

Sadly TOTM so I gain 2 pounds!

Then this week... I lose another amazing 4.5 pound!!!!

I'm almost now at an all time lowest weight... 11 stone 7pounds!!!! 166 pounds!!!!!!!!!

Back