The Matrix Reloaded...Ok...i'm sold

HeXp£Øi±

Saw the final trailer for the first time and i've changed my mind. It looks awesome. You can download a very high resolutuion version for pc or mac here.

greenfreak

Rusty showed me that last week and it put us in such a "Matrix Mood" we went out and bought the DVD. You get a free movie ticket with it for Reloaded. Pretty cool, ay?

We're looking into getting advanced tickets. I want to see it opening weekend, to really feel the hype. And it's playing at our favorite theatre, the one where all the seats are high backed, plush recliners, every theatre has stadium seating, the only DTTS theatre on Long Island and has a Starbuck's out front. :D

We can't wait either... It's gonna be awesome. I think this will be the one sequel I've seen that wowed me as much (if not more) than the first. I'm still wowed by the first one.

Mirlyn

chcr said:
greenfreak said:
I'm still wowed by the first one.
I've had the DVD since it first came out, but I'm waitng to watch it until 5/14. :headbang:

Wow...that takes dedication!

I think I'll rent it on my way home....got it on VHS, but I don't have a VCR on my 5.1 system.

never2muchRAM

i am thinking of throwing a little matrix party. have everyone come over looking their matrix coolest (black clothes, black trenchcoats, funky shades, gelled hair) drink or smoke or whatever, watch matrix and then all go watch reloaded. it might be fun in a geeky kind of way.

chcr

Too cute for words
never2muchRAM said:
i am thinking of throwing a little matrix party. have everyone come over looking their matrix coolest (black clothes, black trenchcoats, funky shades, gelled hair) drink or smoke or whatever, watch matrix and then all go watch reloaded. it might be fun in a geeky kind of way.
Cool idea. Too bad the pool won't be ready for swimming. :D

MuFu

Yeah, it does look awesome. There are new X-2 and Hulk trailers floating around now as well.

Think I'm looking forward to the three Matrix releases most of all, then T3, then X-2, then Kill Bill, then LOTR.

BTW, is that the 90MB trailer? There's a 1000x540 version flying round that will kill any sub-1.4GHz XP/1.8GHz P4.

greenfreak

With the exception of Kill Bill (never heard of it), I'm looking forward to all those too. It's gonna be a great summer for movies. :D

greenfreak

Oh, I thought it was a sequel. I was watching Inside the Actor's Studio with John Travolta and he was telling a story of how he met Tarantino. Because I'm too lazy, I got this off the net:

John was invited by Quentin Tarantino for lunch right after RESERVOIR DOGS. John didn't go for a little bit and then decided that he should at least meet with the kid. He showed up at a house in LA. He walkd in and Tarantino asked him if he recognized the place. This is where Quentin had been writing. It was Travolat's old house when he used to live in LA. Tarantino started talking to him about being in a movie about vampires. This was obviuously FROM DUSK UNTIL DAWN. John said that he wasn't that interested in this picture. Quentin started talking about a film that he was working on. This is what would eventually become PULP FICTION. John said that he was interested in that. Tarantino said that he had written that movie for Michael Madsen and that it wasn't for him. Travolta didn't want to do the vampire flick. Tarantino began then to say that Travolta's recent decisions had been a disappointment. That is a bold move from someone who at that time had only directed RESERVOIR DOGS. They left each other's company. Months later. Tarantino called back and said that he wanted to talk to John about PULP FICTION...that he wanted him for the lead.

The bold part is what I laughed at. What he also doesn't mention about what John Travolta said is that he spent much of the time in Tarantino's place playing the "Welcome Back Kotter" board game that Tarantino had. Can you imagine? :laugh:

HeXp£Øi±

I feel the same way greeny. It seems like it's been many years since so many good movies have been released.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Dammit, Dammit, Dammit. I downloaded the 96 mb version overnight, It's sitting on my desktop waiting for me. At home. I might get there by 8 tonight. Dammit.