Staff member
* Chichén Itzá, Mexico
* Christ Redeemer, Brazil
* The Great Wall, China
* Machu Picchu, Peru
* Petra, Jordan
* The Roman Colloseum, Italy
* The Taj Mahal, India

I heard, but didn't listen, to a story about this. I thought the new list was supposed to be 8 Wonders.

The 8th wonder is Ron Jeremy.

Y'know, I get and email from old Ron about twice a month or so suggesting that my manhood could use a bit of improvement. What I really "wonder" is a) Does he know about it? and 2) how'd he know? :lol:

Re the new wonders, does it really mean anything?

Some of them probably belong there... like the Great Wall, Chicken Pizza, and Macho Picchu... but the Christ Redeemer statue? Puh-lease. It's a modern construction that didn't have 1/20 the labor or planning or resources or difficulty as Petra ot the Taj.

I heard, but didn't listen, to a story about this. I thought the new list was supposed to be 8 Wonders.

There are 7 new wonders, the 8th are the pyramids of Giza, Egypt.

There were only seven wonders. The 8th wonder was usually a nickname given to randon people and places throughout history. I've known boxers, wrestlers, and various modern wonders referred to as being 'the one'.

The Mustang Is wondrous, ain't it?

07_GT500.jpg

KFC in Paris does not impress me. Mauritius has KFC, McDonalds and a Pizza Hut. Now that's wonderous! Mauritius BTW is a tiny island east of South Africa with a population of just over 1 million.

I've never understood why anyone would want to travel across the world to eat at the trashy fast food joints they can find at home.

Back