The Obama Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotholic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

This is a documentary made by Alex Jones who is non-partisan. He has made other documentaries criticizing George W. Bush as well which are quite good too. He exposes anyone who is a pawn of the New World Order.

I believe it is imperative that everyone should watch this. Please do not jump to conclusions with any of your preconceived notions you may have. If anything, watch it for laughs and giggles.

Watch it and see just how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

in my understanding of the book I have faith in...
there will be no "New World Order" until after the rapture.

Well worth watching and considering. Lots of truth here, however the hope I see is just THIS right here. Global instant communication via the internet and availability of information to the masses is the one hope and bright light at the end of the tunnel at the end of this age.

I wouldn't buy this thing as a whole, but there is a lot to it.

1:53:40

It would have taken 3x that long to watch with the constant streaming issues. I'll try again some other time.

Also a very interesting way of tying in the IPCC, 9-11, the Illuminati and a whole whack of other conspiracy theories into one neat little package called 'The New World Order"

Actually I will ask you a question. Obviously a lot of it is alarmism, but can you dismiss it outright?

Sure I can. When a right-wing (or any other) nut job puts forth a bunch of bullshit, I dismiss it out of hand. Piece of cake.

Sure I can. When a right-wing (or any other) nut job puts forth a bunch of bullshit, I dismiss it out of hand. Piece of cake.

I'm not sure it's right wing. Seriously I don't buy it all at all, but I see some things that are definitely worth consideration there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back