The Photo Gallery

Rose

*rolls eyes* It doesn't count as a dress. :( It was a wrap around sarong that I ordered off the internet. mytiesarongs.com I think?

You know how women keep their wedding dresses and years down the road try to squeeze back into them? Mine's a one-size-fits-all 3foot by 5 foot sheet that I just gotta tie on. :( Which is good, I suppose, that it'll never be outgrown. But who the hell gets married in anything one-size-fits-all?

*lol*

And thank you. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well, I wasn't really talking about the dress anyway. But that's cool. It really looks good for a 3 x 5 sheet.

Rose

*lmao* My no. It's Rose McGowan. I use the av at TS3 and thought it'd be a smash here. *hehe* I'm quite plain compared to Miss McGowan. Though I'm not really a fan of her ... :s

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Egads, ok, guess it's been awhile since I've seen Rocky Horror. Sorry.

greenfreak

:rofl:

movie-frank.jpg

Rose

PuterTutor said:
:blush: Sorry. You're right, he/she is much cuter.

Now that kinda blasphemy deserves bad karma! And I'm all out for the day....if I remember tomorrow, though .. I'll be watching you.

greenfreak

Rose said:
Now that kinda blasphemy deserves bad karma! And I'm all out for the day....if I remember tomorrow, though .. I'll be watching you.

Want me to give him some? Mine will count more too, he'll get even more taken away than if you do it. I'd be glad to help. :p