The pitter-patter of little feet

Professur

is supposed to be the sweetest sound. How come none of my three manage anything less than elephantine stomping? Yes, I said three. V4.0 is now upwardly mobile. And armed like an octopus. Nothing is safe. And what was once out of reach, is daily getting closer and closer.

Damn, I feel old.

Professur said:
is supposed to be the sweetest sound. How come none of my three manage anything less than elephantine stomping? Yes, I said three. V4.0 is now upwardly mobile. And armed like an octopus. Nothing is safe. And what was once out of reach, is daily getting closer and closer.

Damn, I feel old.

We need pictures!! How old is he now?

They grow up fast hun! I can't believe he's already stomping around the house.

Don't feel old. You're not. You're only as old as you feel.

Professur said:
Not yet a year.

That I knew...:p I'm in the ballpark of wondering if he is over or under 9 months...I have yet to find someone one walked before they were 9months old (I was 9 months)

Professur said:

Damn, I feel old.

The person who invented the phrase "the pitter-patter of little feet" clearly never had children and was an only child with a very poor memory. :lloyd:

*Bump-balump-bump-crash-balump...

"Hey! What just got broken?!?"

"Umm...

nothing...?"
:rofl:

Nixy said:
That I knew...:p I'm in the ballpark of wondering if he is over or under 9 months...I have yet to find someone one walked before they were 9months old (I was 9 months)
Zachary. :(

Nixy said:
I have yet to find someone one walked before they were 9months old (I was 9 months)

Well under 9mnths they ain't got a lot of places to go do they,sorta live in a one womb aprtment.
:swing:

A.B.Normal said:
Well under 9mnths they ain't got a lot of places to go do they,sorta live in a one womb aprtment.
:swing:
definitely tomato-worthy

:tomato:

but I laughed out loud :D

I have no Kids...and although my child-barring years are are coming to a close..(30ish) I must admit..those of you that have kids, don't make it sound so appealing....don't get me wrong...I know you all love your kids to death...but your talk of how it's really like...makes me wonder why should anyone want children when parents make it sound so overwhelming.

Back