the quest ...

nalani

I was going to limit this thread to just women but since it's become something of a "fad" among men as well, I figure I'd leave it open ...

my "nephew" (you'd understand why that's in quotation marks if you knew him) are on the quest for the perfect hair removal system .. what do y'all use out there .. what works best for you?

Share your secrets, wontcha? :)

I use a double-edge blade with equate shave cream. Mine are smoother than those ladies on the Jergins commercials.

nah, I generally shave the manly way :laugh:

I used to have one of those hairpullingout gadgets, forget the name, :eek: OUCH I don't recommend those!

what is he trying to shave? I've found really that cheap hair conditioner is the best shaving cream, something like the big jug of Dep for $2.00, everything is silky smooth after :D

I used to use the old boys electric shaver on the dogs. Worked great for about 2 years. Now he needs a new one...it got kinda dull. :D

I remembered, Epilady!

stay far far away if you ever see one! :eek:

Those electric hair clippers are totally multipurpose :D

Ooooh Epilady...I remember those things :eek2: don't they remove hair, skin, muscle and bone all in one shot? :D

That's what I thought. Originally intended for use by medical examiners on dead people.:D

Back