The rarest of rare occurrences

Capitalization either requires hitting the shift key (pointless extra work) OR USING THE CAPS LOCK KEY WHICH GETS ANNOYING TO EVERYONE REALLY QUICKLY.

*poke*

i never thought id see a pic of fury that doesnt look pissed :eek: :p;). cool shots tho fury you look a helluva a lot younger after you shaved

Yeah, unfortunately I can't be mistaken for over 21 and sneak into strip joints anymore... :mope:

your 18 so you should be able to get in tho. dont worry when you do hit 21 well make sure to take you to 21 strip joints

that is my favouritest picture of flurffy yet!!!

you look good man!!! :brow:

*humps fury*

Lookin good fury. You look kinda like me in the top pic and almost EXACKERY like me lil broski

I look just like to the left. I keep it shaved that way too. Oddly, I'm always flapping my mouth like a fish, too. :trout:

fury said:
No, I'm not talking about changing my underwear...

So then, you haven't changed your underwear??????
I guess it isn't the first of the month yet, huh?

Leslie said:
clean shaven is always a good thing ;)

:alienhuh:I've had my beard since 1985. That makes it older than many of our members. :lol:

chcr said:
So then, you haven't changed your underwear??????
I guess it isn't the first of the month yet, huh?

:alienhuh:I've had my beard since 1985. That makes it older than many of our members. :lol:

My dads moustache is older than me by about 12yrs :eek:

pc_builder said:
I look just like to the left. I keep it shaved that way too. Oddly, I'm always flapping my mouth like a fish, too. :trout:

*handonhip

*holds out hand to pc_builder*

Back