The REAL reason for GROPING - BIOMETRICS!

I find this nauseating. However, your right to travel is not being denied. The mode of transportation is.

if i could spit in a cup and get on my plane, i'd be the first in line. tell me, gothie, what's the problem with being more precisely identified at the airport? you've already surrendered a bunch of rights voluntarily to be there in the first fucking place. but what do i know? i've only flown 300,000 miles in the past five years. i was joking with a TSA guy about eight hours ago. how many "encounters" have you had? ever elected for a pat down? i have. out of morbid curiosity. no big deal. my co-worker always opts for the pat down. she's 26 and hot as shit. never a problem.

i'd be really pissed if your inexperienced whining inconvenienced me. i might have to call your mom and suggest she kick you out of the house, to learn about the world.

tell me, gothie, what's the problem with being more precisely identified at the airport?

On the other hand
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated,

It seems that grab-assing or spitting in cups is unreasonable

well gonz, as you yourself say, one can always opt not to take a plane.

it's a "secured" zone (well, sorta) that one can always avoid.

if i didn't love the security line sooooo much, i'd get another job.

it is pretty interesting though that the ones complaining the loudest have the least actual experience with it.

if i could spit in a cup and get on my plane, i'd be the first in line. tell me, gothie, what's the problem with being more precisely identified at the airport? you've already surrendered a bunch of rights voluntarily to be there in the first fucking place. but what do i know? i've only flown 300,000 miles in the past five years. i was joking with a TSA guy about eight hours ago. how many "encounters" have you had? ever elected for a pat down? i have. out of morbid curiosity. no big deal. my co-worker always opts for the pat down. she's 26 and hot as shit. never a problem.

i'd be really pissed if your inexperienced whining inconvenienced me. i might have to call your mom and suggest she kick you out of the house, to learn about the world.

There is actually no law in which obligates you to show your ID to the TSA.

The fact you have an attractive co-woker who manages to get by without having a problem does not negate the fact the many others are having a problem.

The government is creating a problem and then creating a solution with a coming biometric ID card.

no, the fact is that if ANYONE was going be groped it would be her. and she has no issues.

oh i understand now. because the government was behind 9/11. just so we could get biometric cards. that's almost as brilliant as suggesting obama's documents were a 'set up' from the early 60s, to eventually pave the way for an unimportant kid to be transformed into the islamic president of the new evil information society.

looks like i better call your mom. there is no law that says she needs to keep supporting you after age 18.

no, the fact is that if ANYONE was going be groped it would be her. and she has no issues.

I guess you should call ABC and tell them you have a story. "Hey, I have this co-worker who would have been groped if there was a problem with the TSA. She hasn't though so everyone who is complaining about the TSA are just paranoid conspiracy nuts".

did you miss the part about me having flown 300,000 miles over the past several years? i haven't seen ANYONE have a problem. but maybe we should take YOUR word for it. since you probably know about as much about flying as you do fornicating.

patton.JPG

well gonz, as you yourself say, one can always opt not to take a plane.

it's a "secured" zone (well, sorta) that one can always avoid.

The catch could be, those are government employees doing the unreasonable searches. Why not fire the TSA & turn security over to the airlines. Let them learn from El Al.

enemies foreign and domestic

TSA's purpose is to remove fiscal responsibility from the airlines.

Susie Castillo is a clear and present danger!

I'd not pass u chance to grab her pussy, just sayin'

The catch could be, those are government employees doing the unreasonable searches. Why not fire the TSA & turn security over to the airlines. Let them learn from El Al.

not a bad idea.

the TSA folks i deal with are mostly nice, but... dumb. they ain't former green berets.

1) The biometric cards are for known, safe and regular travellers. SOmething which will take people like Minks, have a computer read his card, glance at his eyeball, verify he is who he says he is and wave him through.

It's not for everyone.

2) Groping has SFA to do with biometrics unless lengths of wangs are now acceptable biometrics.

3) Beats the hell out of the 'nudie-cam' and the hard pat-down, eh

1) The biometric cards are for known, safe and regular travellers. SOmething which will take people like Minks, have a computer read his card, glance at his eyeball, verify he is who he says he is and wave him through.

It's not for everyone.

2) Groping has SFA to do with biometrics unless lengths of wangs are now acceptable biometrics.

3) Beats the hell out of the 'nudie-cam' and the hard pat-down, eh

1. Most passengers are safe travelers.

2. Groping is the created problem which may make those cards desirable

3. See #2

Back