The Relantionship Importance Thread

CydCharisse

When it comes to relantionships, what are important aspects that you either require or like to have when it comes to pursuing one?

For me, 3 things that I require in a relantionship is:
1. Trust
2. Honesty
3. Respect
Without those 3, forget about it. Some other aspects I like, but don't require are:
1. a sense of humor
2. being passionate about something
3. having an interesting quirk.
I like guys that stand out, in my eyes, from the rest of the crowd. That's what the quirks do. A quirk can be something very noticable and obvious such as
-the way the style their hair
-their voice (accents or just the way it sounds)
-the way they walk
-what they wear
-the way they smile
-the expressions they have
Or quirks can be something that only I (or you) would notice, like
-the way they hold their pencil
-how they read a book
-etc., etc.
What makes me develop a crush on someone is when they have several, not just one, quirks that attract my attention.

Now your turn, what's important to you in a relantionship and what attracts you to a person?

tonksy

what attracts me to another person? hmm. i can't describe. have you ever met someone and you just blend well? same interests, same wavelength, same experiences, same sense of humor- but theres still differences enough to make it interesting... thats what i like. rare, i know but i guess it's suppose to be.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
What attracts me is entirely different from what keeps me. What attracts me is Tits, Ass, and Face. What keeps me is Honesty, Trust, and Blowjobs.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Physical attraction: face, tits, butt, legs.

Not so physical but not so emotional attraction:
- must be femenine i don't like rude/tough chicks,
- I like women that have vanity, if she has no interest in looking good then I have no interest in her either.
- I dislike girls that expects me to pay all the time. Most of the time I pay for everything, but I just don't like it when she demands it that way, an usual "I pay this time" or "let's split the bill" is required.
- I like it when she shows me desire.

Emotional attraction:
- Will to understand.
- Trust.
- constant honesty, with herself, her friends and me,
- good sense of humor
- intelligence, i don't like girls that have nothing to talk about other than clothes/money/travels/shoes/etc.

Oz

Now your turn, what's important to you in a relantionship and what attracts you to a person?

Important? These days it's mutual tolerance that is most important:D

Attracts? Sometimes it's 6 beers, sometimes more..........but most important is a willingness to let loose and have some fun! :)

rrfield

Trust and honesty, sure those are needed for any sucessful relationship. beyond that...

doesn't talk all the time. I'm a quiet guy. There can be silent moments...

Let me have my space. We don't need to see eachother every day. it doesnt mean I love you any less, I just like my alone time.

Not a f*****g idiot. I dated a couple of girls who were as smart as G.W. Bush, but not smarter.

Physical attractions
1) face
2) boobies
3) general attractiveness, i.e. she carries herself well, pleasing to the eye.

Having said all that, I have the perfect girlfriend right now.

rrfield

freako104

has to be honest,faithful,fun to be around,sense of humour,caring,willing to snugglewilling to try new things sexually or in any other part of life.

what attracts me is personality more than anything else but looks dont hurt either. i also like the girls around here with a southern accent. its kinda cute

Squiggy

ThunderDick
First and formost...they can't run away screaming hysterically when they meet me. I NEVER get along with that type....:tardbang:

IDLEchild

Things required for a good relationship

1)A good fuck
2)A really good fuck
3)Neighbors complaining about noise coming from the bedroom.

and some talking and bonding and such nonsense.

Camelyn

A quirky, can be sarcastic, sense of humour
Intelligence, but not egotistical. I like the street smart kinda person.
Honesty, in word and in deeds
A youthful spirit/adventurous

Those are the things I look for in any serious relationship, friendship or otherwise.

Relationshipwise as in a "couple":

All of the above +
Empathy: I am completely fed up with generation "Why me"
Patience, yep, that would be a must with me :)
A willingness to compromise, just like me, mostly :)
A nice big penis. (Average is fine, I just want to be able to feel the damn thing, know what I mean? )

At 32, these are the things I have discovered about what I need in a partner, and about myself. They aren't exactly defined, and I don't have a list I tick off, but i n general, these qualities are what makes it "click".

Oh, BTW, in practice, I usually tend to ignore all of the above and fall hard for the bad-asses. Go figure :)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Camelyn said:
Oh, BTW, in practice, I usually tend to ignore all of the above and fall hard for the bad-asses. Go figure

This has been a pet peeve of mine forever...All of the polls and arcticles and what not always claim women are looking for sensitivity, sense of humor, kindness...etc..etc...So you think you have it made and the first time you take them out, they wave as they ride off on the back of a Harley with some beer-bellied scrot with three teeth, food in his beard, and a tatoo of his naked mother on his arm. :shrug:

tonksy

Squiggy said:
So you think you have it made and the first time you take them out, they wave as they ride off on the back of a Harley with some beer-bellied scrot with three teeth, food in his beard, and a tatoo of his naked mother on his arm. :shrug:

this guy sounds simply dreamy, squig....

Camelyn

Squiggy said:
This has been a pet peeve of mine forever...All of the polls and arcticles and what not always claim women are looking for sensitivity, sense of humor, kindness...etc..etc...So you think you have it made and the first time you take them out, they wave as they ride off on the back of a Harley with some beer-bellied scrot with three teeth, food in his beard, and a tatoo of his naked mother on his arm. :shrug:

Um, the Harley, yeah. The rest? I don't think so, Tim :)

But, I think it gets better with age and/or an accumulation of hard knocks. Your tastes change, and what you once found attractive, is now repellent and vice versa. 'Course, some chicks actually manage to get it right the first time....

Edited because damn! What's up with my spelling tonight?

chcr

Too cute for words
The absolute most important consideration for me is that she has to be interesting. To me this implies a certain level of intelligence, the ability to converse on a variety of subjects and a sense of humor (quirky is fine, mine is). I don't have much patience with needy women.