• They're ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Simpsons can suck my ass

• No opinion

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

I already know i'm going down in Flames for this one but i don't care. Fucking annoying freaks they are. Like i don't get to meet these fucked up families in America ever single day!

nah...i wont flame ya Hex. the g/f doesn't understand why i like that show so much either.

OMG! somebody wanted the simpsons to suck his/her ass :D

i know...some people like them, but sucking my ass...no thanks :eek:

I like the Simpsons but I agree with Gaunt, I loved the Family Man. Brian the dog was my favorite .. him and the baby Stewie, of course :D

i think the simpsons is great, loved futurama :( and think family guy is brilliant.

my missus sent me an email of quotes from it the other day :D

Lois: Well, as I always say, a family of freaks is better than no family at all.

Lois: Kids, we just have to learn to accept this. Like one of those stories on Dateline where a family member suffers a horrible accident and becomes a burden on everybody. Sure, they pretend to be happy, but they're dead inside, they're dead. And that'll be our lives.

Peter: I just don't see why we gotta cancel our cruise just 'cause the dog's a coke-head.

Stewie: Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch.

Peter: Well, we promised Lois we'd use our powers responsibly, but I suppose doing the exact opposite couldn't hurt.

:D :D

simpsons used to be one of my favs. but i guess i have advanced beyond your primitive ways.

actaully i still really like the simpsons, by far the best thing fox has. but i guess it has just become too popular and trendy for me :(

18-1 against ya, bub. hell... Ive never seen such a slam dunk poll.

I will say that there was a 2 year period in there when the writing was horrid... but this last year has seen the quality return.

seeing this poll i miss family guy. that was such a great show. i liked everyone but stewie was my fave. esp how evil he was.

I love being the underdog. I knew it would look something like this, but i had know idea as to just how far the insanity had spread. At least now i know what i'm dealing with.

Back