The Star Wars Kid

HeXp£Øi±

This poor kid. He taped himself doing this and his friends got ahold of it and put it on the web. Now it's been downloaded 15,000,000 times. :D

http://www.mkf-gmbh.de/dm/starwars/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=10

http://www.jedimaster.net/

I guess over 70,000 people have signed a petition to get him into the next star wars movie. Personally i think someone should just hire him a lawyer and show him how to profit from all this.

I just think it's hilarious because atleast every male has done something like this at some point in time.

Every once in a shile, I'm very glad that I'm getting older. Nobody had video cameras when I was a kid. :lol:

Instead of laughing at him i just felt sorry for the kid. The sad part is he probably thought he was so cool while doing this. Well atleast he's getting exercise.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Instead of laughing at him i just felt sorry for the kid. The sad part is he probably thought he was so cool while doing this. Well atleast he's getting exercise.
His family is suing the kids who made him a STAR

Oricon said:
His family is suing the kids who made him a STAR

They're laughing at him not with him. I don't blame them. He was humiliated and they wanted to do something about it. Anyway now it looks like he's getting 50% of the profits from the T-shirts and i'm sure there's more to come. He'll get over it when the money starts rolling in and i doubt much will come of the lawsiuts. Personally i'd love to see Lucasarts put their graphics guys to work and make it look like he's battling baddies. They could play it during the credits of the last Star Wars flick.

HeXp£Øi± said:
You mean at him? I don't blame them. He was humiliated and they wanted to do something about it. Anyway now it looks like he's getting 50% of the profits from the T-shirts and i'm sure there's more to come. He'll get over it when the money starts rolling in and i doubt much will come of the lawsiuts. Personally i'd love to see Lucasarts put their graphics guys to work and make it look like he's battling baddies. They could play it during the credits of the last Star Wars flick.
that would be sweet... and the only reason I'd sit through the credits to the end

Back