The Tea Party

Jeslek

Banned
Any Tea Party fans here? If so, what are your favorite songs? I like Walking Wounded and Psychopomp.

I have their DVD Illuminations. Two thumbs up! :)

photo1.jpg

And, they are :canada:

unclehobart said:
Ozzy is harmless.

Yeah, dunno where the fuzz is all about... the only thing people seem to look at is his looks...For instance: Did Marylin Manson ever hurt anybody?

OK, wrong example :D

But Ozzy is harmless.

Keep it to Tea Party please.

If you are not familiar with their music, download Walking Wounded and Psychopomp from Kazaa or your favorite file sharing application.

It is classified as rock.

LastLegionary said:
If you are not familiar with their music, download Walking Wounded and Psychopomp from Kazaa or your favorite file sharing application.

You sound like on of those online ads with your favorite file sharing application :D

LOL @ ris :D

But LL is right, this thread was about Tea Party. Let's keep it that way :)

Heh! Why didn't you wait for the Ultimate Bitch Slapping Queen to slap his sorry ass? :D

You'd better hide for her wrath now :headbang:

Yeah I saw that :D

But for once I thought I wouldn't mention it, and I would try to be nice and civil to you :D
But now you've blown your own cover....

EVEN BETTER :p

No offence, I'm just plain bored :D

Since Na can not come around on weekends, I am doing the bitchslapping this weekend!

:bitchslap: LL for demanding that the thread stay on topic when this is a OFF topic forum

:bitchslap: LL for not posting this in the Entertainment forum and getting mad when it gets off topic in a off topic forum

:bitchslap: LL because I'm the one that started the offtopicness and I feel like bitchslapping him again

:bitchslap: Shadowfax for agreeing with LL about whether this thread shoudl remain on topic

:bitchslap: LL again for bitchslapping ris (ris is right)

*content sigh* that felt good!

Back