The things you wish people would say to you

fury said:
Call up mom and chat about each others' days? :retard:

"Hey, Mom, how ya doing? Mmmhh... Oh, I'm doing great, just great. How's things going with whatshisname? Hmmmhh... Ohhh... Oh, I'm sorry, I was, uhh, little dizzy... ahh... So, you still... um... doing stuff? Ehhhh.... yeaaaah... Yeah.. I mean, yeah, sure I'll come with you."

I've given head to my b/f before while he was talking to his mom. :D

"Mr Gonzo, thet job you always wanted, the one that pays $100k a year & you don't hafta do anything, well sir, it's available & YOU'RE HIRED."

Because asking for, say $250k or more, for doing nothing, is greedy & I can never find that job. It just doesn't exist. :(

I'm talking about now. He created Microsoft by creating a Windows which was basically a copy of an early Apple OS, and nowadays he doesn't do crap except shit on CD's and call them Windows XP :headbang:

And he is still a genious and has done alot more for the home computer than anyone else in the last two decades.

Luis G said:
he created Microsoft by stealing MS-DOS from a friend.
No, he created Microsoft by selling something he didn't own at that time, but he DID buy it a few weeks later. That was dishonest but was settled out of court.

He did not steal from a friend.

And he is still a genious and has done alot more for the home computer than anyone else in the last two decades
Yep. I like Windows a lot. Easy to use and it looks pretty.

your a hottie.
im not wearing any panties.
im wearing a thong.
im bi this is my gf. she lieks you
im bi
can you whip me then i can whip you?
you got an a
hey nice pants wanna fuck
hey nice shoes wanna fuck
im a marilyn manson fan
im a tool fan
lets snuggle