The Tim Hortons Coffee Story.

They were talking about adding pepperoni to the mix and they were going to call it laced. Me and another waitress got a HUGE kick out of this. Seems like the powers that be at WH weren't hip to drug culture. To my knowledge they haven't added it yet.

tonksy said:
scattered is loosely flung on the grill
smothered is onion
covered is american cheese
chunked is ham chunked
diced is tomatoes
capped is mushrrom
peppered is jalapenos
topped is chili
I think I covered all bases.

So I suppose they'd look at me funny if I order a cheese and tomato baguette? Do you have to order as per that list or can I just speak like a normal person would? :alienhuh:

Either.

I have picked up some WaffleSpeak over the years. I know I usually order a patty melt double plate scattered smothered and topped. Saves time for me and the waitress both.

Some places here try that shit, but I just feel ridiculous ordering a skinny latté with wings :rolleyes: I always get the strange sensation that I am ordering a malnourished tampon :hmm:

AlphaTroll said:
Some places here try that shit, but I just feel ridiculous ordering a skinny latté with wings :rolleyes: I always get the strange sensation that I am ordering a malnourished tampon :hmm:

Your tampons have wings??? :eyebrow: Pads with wings yes...tampons with wings baffles me...

Oh, and Licks here has funny names for things...but they also sing song it all (it's a order at the counter place)...I don't even try. At waffle house I think I would give it a go though :)

AlphaTroll said:
WH is Waffle House? But from the pics I saw somewhere around here they serve things other than waffles?

Many many things besides waffles. AE is addicted to the Texas Cheese Steak. I usually do the patty melt, but sometimes a double quarter cheese (burger) or even a pecan waffle. Gotta have them taters though.

They have a cinnamon waffle now. It's really good. We took the girls and myself for breakfast 2 weeks back. I am always amazed at the amount of chow my girls throw down at WH.

Mmmmmmmm scattered, smothered, covered, diced, and capped! And I love their coffee. But once I get out of Louisiana WH coffee sucks! Except at the ones in Tennessee. Do they not all use the same coffee?

I actually never had a Waffle at WH until just recently. Always ordered eggs, hashbrowns and grits. They have yummy grits.

Back