The truth about OZ

MrBishop

Latest in the rumour-mill..

Oz...our beloved member of OTC...has revealed that he is actually a recluse Billionaire with bundles of money hidden in his basement. Unfortunatly, the sorry victim of short-term memory loss, caused by blood loss to the brain wherever he gets a 12" woodie, he has misplaced the location of said money and lives out his life in poorness.

*so...I like dares* Ask Oz and Cam

Gonz said:
MrB has been into the 12 year old Scotch hasn't he?

worse than that Gonz....he had 20 mins in the otc chatroom :D

*Oz would just like to add that all the rumours are true*

Oz said:
*Oz would just like to add that all the rumours are true*

*streaks through Oz's thread, CD's flying.....and comes to a screeching halt as the words "Billionaire" and "12" woodie" register in her poor mind probed blond head*

So, um, Oz. England, right? If I book an overnight flight, I can be there tomorrow. I hear you need some help cleaning out your basement, or something...

asl1_001.jpg

Oz, hope this helps restore your memory. :D I'll help you dig it out, I got the shovel ready to go. ;)

MrBishop said:
Latest in the rumour-mill..

Oz...our beloved member of OTC...has revealed that he is actually a recluse Billionaire with bundles of money hidden in his basement. Unfortunatly, the sorry victim of short-term memory loss, caused by blood loss to the brain wherever he gets a 12" woodie, he has misplaced the location of said money and lives out his life in poorness.

I'm heartbroken. I always liked Oz, but will have to reassess my opinion of him now that it appears he's a billionaire.... :mope:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I'm heartbroken. I always liked Oz, but will have to reassess my opinion of him now that it appears he's a billionaire.... :mope:

Potential billionaire m'dear........gotta get this erection problem sorted first :blush:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
so.... it seems you need to prioritize.... woodies or millions of pounds?.... :D

Yup........I'm losing a lotta sleep over this one :D

StopLaughing....yer an evil, evil man......

Camelyn, o'course yer can come over to help clean :) ....... but if ya want me memory to start workin'....yer gonna have to really stop bending over like that when yer cleaning out the nooks an' crannies :blush:

Oz said:
Camelyn, o'course yer can come over to help clean :) ....... but if ya want me memory to start workin'....yer gonna have to really stop bending over like that when yer cleaning out the nooks an' crannies :blush:

It was the French maid's outfit wasn't it? A bit over the top, huh? Should I have gone less for french maid and more for old maid?

*hangs up her feather duster and frilly knickers*

Camelyn said:
It was the French maid's outfit wasn't it? A bit over the top, huh? Should I have gone less for french maid and more for old maid?

*hangs up her feather duster and frilly knickers*
how 'bout dairy maid? the stool could come in handy. ;)

Camelyn said:
*Rushes to perfom CPR, knickers a-flying.....*

Just remember Cam, CPR is mouth-to-mouth and not mouth-to....er...nevermind, carry on. He'll come to eventually. :D

Back