The ugly Olympic stories

Hush Inky. Don't make the Olypics go the way of childrens athletics...everybody get a ribbon, that way all participants can go home winners. *puke*

HomeLAN, are you anticipating the short term future only? As far left as the EU member states are today, they'll continue thier slide until it's too late to turn back. By 2050 It'll be the USA vs the EU.

Gonz, I've stopped trying to predict what Euro gov'ts will do more than 4-5 years out. They're simply too changeable. I seriously doubt you'll see EU flags at Beijing, though.

Again, yer fergot the antipodeans... *not* that nz has a running chance with challenging the states, but Australia's pretty good at kicking ass. ;)

BeardofPants said:
Again, yer fergot the antipodeans... *not* that nz has a running chance with challenging the states, but Australia's pretty good at kicking ass. ;)

Population - sport winning ratio Australia beats the rest of the world by a looooong way :D They are by far the most sporty people on planet Mud.

I blame all that bush they got......it must keep em fit ;)

Y'know, I think it's more than likely the lack of ... bush... that enables them to ... perform... so well. Well, at least, that's what I read. :angel: ;)

BeardofPants said:
Y'know, I think it's more than likely the lack of ... bush... that enables them to ... perform... so well. Well, at least, that's what I read. :angel: ;)

Really? I thought they had bush all the way up to their armpits?

*whoa........that's just tooo strange a vision :eek:

Back