The word F*** and its many uses

freako104

you can also refer to someone as a fuck too.

Tom: you goddamn fuck
Me: Tom I am not a fucking verb!
Tom: I meant it as a noun!
Me: I know but Im still not a goddamn verb! And im giving you shit.

actually George Carlin did a routine on shit and its many uses :D check it out Kawaii.

drkavnger99

:lol2: This was all too real! I can honestly say its one of my favorite words! Use it for everything! Give me that fucking thing. Give the fuck up. Blow it the fuck away. Fuck that. Fuckface (stolen from American Pie). I hate those fucking fuckers. And so on...... Fuckin-A that was funny!

Rose

I keep a copy of that on cd in my car for those moments when an eloquent speech on the many uses of "fuck" is needed. :D

tonksy

i try not to say fuck that much...but i was a sailor...and i'm the daughter of a sailor...i can't contain it sometimes ;)...it's a colorful word and to strike it from my vocabulary would only put the hate on such lovely phrases as...fucktard, clusterfuck, dumber/slower/uglier than a bag of fuck, fuck me running, and the classic i don't give a fuck.

drkavnger99

tonks said:
i try not to say fuck that much...but i was a sailor...i'm the daughter ofg a sailor...it's a colorful word and to strike it from my vocabulary would only put the hate on such lovely phrases as...fucktard, clusterfuck, dumber/slower/uglier than a bag of fuck, fuck me running, and the classic i don't give a fuck.

Is it more because you have little ones around you that you wish not to pick up your colorful speech?

Mare

Yes, we do have to watch our mouths around the youngings.....wouldn't be nice having to pick them up at daycare and hearing that your child said the "F" word, and than you responding..."YEAH, so WTF you trying to say?". :lol2:

tonksy

drkavnger99 said:
Is it more because you have little ones around you that you wish not to pick up your colorful speech?
yeah...basically...my 3 yr old picks up on everything....she already knows which words are naughty and will point it out when i've said one :sick:

drkavnger99

tonks said:
yeah...basically...my 3 yr old picks up on everything....she already knows which words are naughty and will point it out when i've said one :sick:
Well I'm glad you're looking out for the little tikes :D But me I feel bad for parents of other children when I have kids... It's so part of my speech these days I dont know how I'm going to cut it out so they don't pick up on it... I can see it now going to pick up my kid from daycare and the daycare provider takes me aside telling me she put little lulu on a timout because she said a bad word and I'll be "Your fucking kidding me" :lloyd: O the horrors!