Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Just wondering...What theme do you use for OTC? I'm using the Silver. The Green theme works fine but I prefer the cleaner look of the Silver. The Blue theme, on the other hand, makes all of the transparent gifs look crappy. They always show the feather as a white blotch. Is it just me or is it the same for everyone?

i had the blue forever...cuz i guess that's the default...but now i have the silver and i wonder how i ever looked at that blue screen....

I started out using the blue, and am comfortable with it. I'm a creature of habit, and have a hard time adjusting to change of any kind. The other themes look ok, but I'm just used to the blue. :shrug:

blue .... for me it seems more comfortable to the eyes :shrugs:

I have my word processing programs defaulted to the blue screen.....so stickin' with blue is pretty much a home from home :swing:

Blue theme. I know, totally unlike me. But there was something major I didn't like about the green theme, I forgot what it was.

Squiggy said:
Does the blue mess up the gifs for anyone else? It can't just be me....or could it? :eek6:

a small price to pay.... either the gifs look good or I get a splitting headache after 15 minutes :alienhuh:

Damn I hate green. (no offense Trish)

That's what I use...I tried the other two tonight, just as a refresher & damn I hate green - just not as much as the other colors.

Green, since IMO blue looks like something Microsoft designed... Plus, i use around 25/100 brightness one my screen, so it's still easy on the eyes.

Edit: Speeling :retard:

I'm using silver now just to try it out - but I was using blue. I really hadn't thought about changing it until I read this thread - thankee Squiggy! :kiss:

Back