Theoretically...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...if one was drunk and one received a blowjob until one orgasmed could this somehow enhance the drunkenness in some way?

but it would be enough to say...make someone lay on the ground and get a bit shaky?

i suppose it depends on the drunkeness of the person, but i suppose it could do it. i would reckon the orgasm would have to be pretty good though :)

Why the necessity of strong drink? (been there way too many times)

Most times I've been half-shot, whilst she gave 'er all to please, it meant much less to her an' me.

Straight-up sober an' eyes meetin'..........lookin' soul to soul to find a connection is much less like simple physical gratification, an' much more like what we call, 'true' relatin'.

What do ya really think, Nix?

75renegade said:
Why the necessity of strong drink? (been there way too many times)

Most times I've been half-shot, whilst she gave 'er all to please, it meant much less to her an' me.

Straight-up sober an' eyes meetin'..........lookin' soul to soul to find a connection is much less like simple physical gratification, an' much more like what we call, 'true' relatin'.

What do ya really think, Nix?

I also enjoy true connections but when it's an ex that you still have feelings for your best bet is to focus on physical gratification and that is all.

I've damn near passed out after a blowjob, and I was cold sober. Just depends on how good it was.

Back