Theoretically...

Ok, I meant are there really straight females and gay men who won't...:p

Ok ok. I will clarify yet again. Females who have straight tendencies and males who have gay tendencies...:tardbang:

flurffmeister said:
Nothing wrong with bi females. Hey, if you don't want em, I'll take em.

who said theres anything wrong with them ;)

Nixy said:
Ok ok. I will clarify yet again. Females who have straight tendencies and males who have gay tendencies...

im sorry nix i just cant help jopking around :) and i dont know about either one unless its what their into.

Ok..........lighter note,

Nix, any girl who feels compelled to educate herself, through questions er otherwise, on givin' a guy a better bj experience deserves some 'extra' credit.......at least a pat on the back, er somethin'!!

Hell, yer view offers hope to all of us who 'ave heard/experienced the post-marrital, 'death of the blow job'............or worse yet, the squeemish, sissy, non-swallowers........one of my pet-peeves...(though ya didn't 'appen to mention that :rolleyes: ;)

Nixy said:
People talk and think bad of me??? :(

Who cares girl!?

Ya know ya are THE ALMIGHTY NIXY-MOUSE!!

......everyone else bows to ya, an' its YOU who can choose those worthy of yer viewpoints, as opposed to those who WILL die 'cause of their lack of allegience!!:headbang: :D

Nixy said:
People talk and think bad of me???

I can honestly say I've never thought badly of a girl that gives head. Would seem rather hypocritical to do so.

edit: Whoops. Hope nobody else saw that.

Back