there are 7!!!!!!!!!!

They're gonna be moved shortly...I'm just leaving her where she birthed them for another day or so...then they'll be living in linoleum/newspaperland :laugh:

She had them at home? Wow, were you the midwife?? That must have been messy messy. :D

They're adorable btw. Is she ok with you handling them? Doesn't get upset?

I was in bed wishing I was the midwife, but Squiggy wouldn't let me. Some stupid idea about nature and all that rot :hmm:

:D

She's great, she's anxious till I put them back, but she's obviously very proud of herself and wants to show off :lol:

Cute puppies, and Squiggy was right. Animals don't need a midwife, unless there is a dire emergency.

You are gonna have her checked by a vet as soon as you can seperate her from them for a few hours right? My cousin's cat had kittens and ended up dying a few months later cause one of the kittens died in the birth canel and they didn't know it and that ended up killing the mother :(

yeah...I thought so too, they were only about 12 hours old at that point as well :eh:

Gato_Solo said:
And what, pray-tell, does that link say?

I can't reveal that. If the person who posted it originally in the bomb shelter cares to share they may and if not then that is their choice.

Back