These Are Laws????

kat2220

California: Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

Illinois, Champaign: One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth.

Florida: Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

Alaska: It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.

Arizona: You may not have more than two dildos in a house.

Illinois, Chicago: Law forbids eating in a place that is on fire.

New York: The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

Florida: It is considered an offense to shower naked.

Maryland, Baltimore : It's illegal to take a lion to the movies.

Texas: A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be
committed.

California, San Francisco: It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear

California: Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine. smoking inside is more

Illinois, Champaign: One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth. but 2 doors down, that is fine

Florida: Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal. uhmm isn't doing it punsment enough?

Alaska: It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane. have you ever seen a moose, nevermind offense, it is an impossibility

Arizona: You may not have more than two dildos in a house. poor winky

Illinois, Chicago: Law forbids eating in a place that is on fire. ...you know that is in effect cause some guy refused to leave his meal

New York: The penalty for jumping off a building is death. hmmmm

Florida: It is considered an offense to shower naked. and for some people it should be an offense

Maryland, Baltimore : It's illegal to take a lion to the movies. what about a cougar?

Texas: A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be
committed. how nice

California, San Francisco: It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear ...yuck

paul_valaru said:
Maryland, Baltimore : It's illegal to take a lion to the movies. what about a cougar? (Kat says that's a mountain lion, but what about a tiger?)

committed. how nice (Kat says get my .44 mag)

California, San Francisco: It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear ...yuck Kat says especialy if they have skid marks..double yuk!)

Maryland, Baltimore : It's illegal to take a lion to the movies. what about a cougar? (Kat says that's a mountain lion, but what about a tiger?)

i meant a cougar (a middle-aged (or above) woman, dressed to the nines, out on the prowl looking for young (20-35 year old) men)

kat2220 said:
Well, I said it with a southern drawl, you meshuga

MOM, the shitza is speaking yiddish again!! Next thing you know they will try to start running our worldwide media conspiracy...I mean....

paul_valaru said:
MOM, the shitza is speaking yiddish again!! Next thing you know they will try to start running our worldwide media conspiracy...I mean....

I ain't no shicksa! Nor am I a goysha chick.

paul_valaru said:
finally someone who understands the horror of matzo

BUT, you should know that I make a chicken soup good enough to make you worshij my matzo balls. And a kugel to die for.

kat2220 said:
BUT, you should know that I make a chicken soup good enough to make you worshij my matzo balls. And a kugel to die for.

my mom makes good chicken soup.

and kugel....can't stand the stuff, lol

bt you can ship some humentashen

That'll spoil.

Where you at? I grew up in MA, and immigrated to GA from RI 11+ years ago.

I make a nummy apple/noodle kugel.

kat2220 said:
That'll spoil.

Where you at? I grew up in MA, and immigrated to GA from RI 11+ years ago.

I make a nummy apple/noodle kugel.

I am in the great white north, Canada, curently in Barrie Ontario (near toronto, but not part of it) before that Edmonton Alberta, Before that Montreal Quebec.

now we sit dowsn and figure out how we are related...cause all jewish people are, lol

kat2220 said:
Even Irish Jews? I'm 3/4 Irish

lol

it was a joke, though I have sat down with someone I used to work with, and it turned out we where cousins.

and she was half newfie

Back