These Are Laws????

kat2220 said:
Florida: Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

Hmmmmm...Haven't seen any Pocupine - What about an Armidilla???

Florida: It is considered an offense to shower naked.
This I have heard of - had to be a drunk rednecks wife that made this up!

paul_valaru said:
woo hoo!!!

*initiates secret handshake*

*slaps paul's hand

Before there is any handshaking going on, what does the lady know about YEESHBAH?

Gato_Solo said:
*slaps paul's hand

Before there is any handshaking going on, what does the lady know about YEESHBAH?
secret jewish handshake, no yeeshbah there...maybe some yahway

paul_valaru said:
secret jewish handshake, no yeeshbah there...maybe some yahway

:rolleyes: Oh...That secret handshake...:rolleyes: Don't be such a shmuck...I caught quite a bit of that myself. :p

Gato_Solo said:
:rolleyes: Oh...That secret handshake...:rolleyes: Don't be such a shmuck...I caught quite a bit of that myself. :p

well yeesbah has no place in judism...I think.

what is yeesbah?

is it kosher?

paul_valaru said:
well yeesbah has no place in judism...I think.

what is yeesbah?

is it kosher?

Yeeshbah was invented by Michael Metlay, a friend of mine who happens to be Jewish, and holds a Doctorate in Physics, so yes, it is Kosher.

Gato_Solo said:
Yeeshbah was invented by Michael Metlay, a friend of mine who happens to be Jewish, and holds a Doctorate in Physics, so yes, it is Kosher.
physics??

I don't beleive in that stuff. :lloyd:

I feel like such a Mashugenah sitting here trying to make sense of whay Pauleeee and the Kat are talking about.

paul_valaru said:
I am in the great white north, Canada, curently in Barrie Ontario (near toronto, but not part of it) before that Edmonton Alberta, Before that Montreal Quebec.

now we sit dowsn and figure out how we are related...cause all jewish people are, lol
a-hem

I was informed be persons who shall remain nameless that "currently" was a poor word choice, that it could mean temporarily.

This was not my intent.

I am permantly in Barrie ontario.

:D

now I can go bribe that judge again.

Please send me that handbook, I think I need it. :lloyd:

MrBishop said:
I feel like such a Mashugenah sitting here trying to make sense of whay Pauleeee and the Kat are talking about.

goyem putz, go buy retail. (ancient jewish curse)

paul_valaru said:
a-hem

I was informed be persons who shall remain nameless that "currently" was a poor word choice, that it could mean temporarily.

This was not my intent.

I am permantly in Barrie ontario.

:D

now I can go bribe that judge again.

Please send me that handbook, I think I need it. :lloyd:

Yes, currently does suggest the intention of moving on. No, I don't think you can be trusted with a handbook. You've a habit of blurting things out without thinking them over first. Might want to spend some time reading Andy Capp to brush up.

Oy, all the mishegas! Kat says live and learn. You should know that I am self educated.....live with it! :D

Back