They found her

Shadowfax said:
and i still prefer to make a difference. we all speak of 'civilisation' but so often do people come up with cruel punishments, unhumane punishments...

would we be any better than this guy if we did such thing? it would definately not be something I would be proud of.

we may not be better, but damn it, I sure would feel better.

tonks said:
i still prefer what the cajuns do...tie him to a cypress stump and let the gators do the clean up for you.

Reason #456757 why I love Louisiana :)

But he would have to be under careful watch if you tie him to the tree, in case he escapes somehow. Or they could splash him with chicken blood and chuck him into a bayou.

FluerVanderloo said:
Reason #456757 why I love Louisiana :)

But he would have to be under careful watch if you tie him to the tree, in case he escapes somehow. Or they could splash him with chicken blood and chuck him into a bayou.
see...if you get them really drunk so that they pass out all you have to do is pop them up against a stump, stick a fishing pole in their hands, sprinkle the area with empty beer cans, "chum" the water...INSTANT FISHING ACCIDENT!!! and bobs yer uncle, no more childfucker!

They should keelhaul the creep.

A proper keelhauling involves dragging the creep underwater down the length of the ship while underway, slowly enough that he will bounce against the razor-sharp barnacles on the hull, but fast enough that he doesn't drown, so that the procedure can be repeated over and over.

Shadowfax said:
and i still prefer to make a difference. we all speak of 'civilisation' but so often do people come up with cruel punishments, unhumane punishments...

would we be any better than this guy if we did such thing? it would definately not be something I would be proud of.

Clearly you are more civilized than I am Shadowfax. That's probably a good thing rather than a bad one. :D I'm like Paul, I'd feel better.

um havent we had 3 or 4 threads like this with basically the exact same posts before? Or was I just dreaming that...

No one has suggested putting him in bed with the captains daughter I see. Anyway, have they said anything at all about motive or evidence or anything like that? Last I heard the guy wont say a word to them. Do we know if he sexually asaulted her yet? Seems likely but I havent actually heard that.

DAMN SHAME-just say alot of prayers for the family....

Any death is sad, but that of a child, and as cruely as this one is sad :crying4:

( :crying4: 16 years this year (2-4-1991)....my sis -in -law....she was 15, hit and run, they got the lady though. I Miss Her As If It Were Yesterday, some things just stay a hurting inside for a long time..... :crying4: )

Back