Things to be said about X's.......

SexyBoo said:
I'm sorry Mare! I hope that helped some? :sadhug:
Thnx - ya know - sometimes you have to go outside and scream or let your finhgers do the talking for ya :winkkiss:

HubbaHubba said:
they arent all bad :p

my last one wants a fuck buddy relationship with me :p so at least they give ego++'s
"NO" They arent all bad-its just "LEARNING" to be civil with each other when children are involved is "MY" issue. And My soon to be X-is still learning to be civil-NOT that I'm always nor was I, but children come first and then the grown-ups do? AGREE????,

I'm Sorry Peeps...

This whole seperation/divorse is so new to me, i cannot help BUT to complain, so, please forgive me if I'm venting WAY to much, it just feels so good to let it out.....Mare-Now takes a DEEP BREATHE!!!!

Yeah... let it out... have a good rant... we don't mind.

My ex is a complete arsehole too... mind you, he was an arsehole before he was my ex as well... wtf was I thinking??? :banghead:

AliBop said:
Yeah... let it out... have a good rant... we don't mind.

My ex is a complete arsehole too... mind you, he was an arsehole before he was my ex as well... wtf was I thinking??? :banghead:

I was fortunate enough to do the "no contact" thing with my x and that is probably what will happen if me and my current wife split.

I have an interesting "ex" story too... it's kinda long, though. If anyone here remembers "Stephanie," that's the one. If no one here remembers it, I'll have to post a few e-mails.

AnomalousEntity said:
I was fortunate enough to do the "no contact" thing with my x and that is probably what will happen if me and my current wife split.

Oh I've been lucky enough to have the no contact thing... and that's a relief to be honest. Thing is... we had a kid together and after 5 years of being bullied and shoved around I decided to get the hell outta there. He made all this fuss about me taking his daughter away and as much as I hated him I felt like shit doing that. Since I've been back in the UK he hasn't even bothered his arse to send her a birthday card, never mind care about her. And I just learned from a friend that he's playing happy families with someone else... bastard.

AliBop said:
Oh I've been lucky enough to have the no contact thing... and that's a relief to be honest. Thing is... we had a kid together and after 5 years of being bullied and shoved around I decided to get the hell outta there. He made all this fuss about me taking his daughter away and as much as I hated him I felt like shit doing that. Since I've been back in the UK he hasn't even bothered his arse to send her a birthday card, never mind care about her. And I just learned from a friend that he's playing happy families with someone else... bastard.

Well yes and no. Some times men feel like if they have to be a "long distance" dad, then its better for everyone involved, if he just disappears. It doesnt confuse the child as much, it doesnt interfere with any possible new man in your life, he wont have to deal with the pissing contests with your boyfreinds, and he wont have to feel the pain every time he sees her and has to say goodbye, and he knows she will be spared the same pain.

Thing is, he may still want a family, so he goes and finds one elsewhere...with someone he CAN GET ALONG WITH.

Back