Things you want to say to an "X" .....

Mare

Things you want to say to an "X", but you can't at the present time because there are children present.

So quietly in my head i say: Kiss My :moon: , :asshole2:
and as usually the same response from him :blank: (nothing)
U R G HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hmm, I don't have any real animosity with my ex's.......but when I bumped into one last year I, innocently, said "I see you've put the weight back on".

I soon remembered how good we were at fighting, don't think the other people in the cafe appreciated it tho' :D

Re: Things you want to say to an

bleach said:
Hmm, I don't have any real animosity with my ex's.......but when I bumped into one last year I, innocently, said "I see you've put the weight back on".

I soon remembered how good we were at fighting, don't think the other people in the cafe appreciated it tho' :D

X's-How many were there?
(Don't think the ppl liked it-LMAO ROFL)

Actually, I get along well with my ex-es. However, there are 'friends' that I've cut out of my life because they betrayed me. One satisfying fantasy has me finding her bleeding in a gutter while I stand above and say "no, I won't call 911, you can just DIE, BITCH!"

boy, that felt good...

Mare said:
X's-How many were there?
(Don't think the ppl liked it-LMAO ROFL)

Erm.......a few :blush:

Ex girlfriends ya understand........ain't done the old frogmarch down the church aisle

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Actually, I get along well with my ex-es. However, there are 'friends' that I've cut out of my life because they betrayed me. One satisfying fantasy has me finding her bleeding in a gutter while I stand above and say "no, I won't call 911, you can just DIE, BITCH!"

boy, that felt good...

:rofl3: I bet it did!
Thnx I needed to LOL.

bleach said:
Erm.......a few :blush:

Ex girlfriends ya understand........ain't done the old frogmarch down the church aisle

eYp I uderntsnad.......

As long if they were GF's , shewww was thinking you were one of THOSE whom Marry again and again and divorced again and again.LOL

i wanted to know why in the hell she said these two girls were her best friends when they treatd her like shit and also they didnt like her.

freako104 said:
i wanted to know why in the hell she said these two girls were her best friends when they treatd her like shit and also they didnt like her.

Umm-Whom are talking about-maybe different thread you ment? Your not :drink: or :smoke: on us today are you . Cus you'd be :trippy: on us now. :hippy:
JK ya know ........

Mare said:
Umm-Whom are talking about-maybe different thread you ment? Your not :drink: or :smoke: on us today are you . Cus you'd be :trippy: on us now. :hippy:
JK ya know ........
that looks like fun...ragin' smilie party!

Mare said:
JK ya know ........

nah. i didnt get much sleep on the wekend ;)

tonks said:
that looks like fun...ragin' smilie party!

teh frat party was fun. funny part is im not in a frat yet I went. and others arent in the frats either and they get to go. frats around here are pretty cool :D they let anyone go to their parties

freako104 said:
teh frat party was fun. funny part is im not in a frat yet I went. and others arent in the frats either and they get to go. frats around here are pretty cool :D they let anyone go to their parties
let me let you in on a little secret...they do that to MAKE the parties fun.

I have no desire to tell them anything nor is something I think about, I just don't care about them, if they want friendship they can have it and if they don't i couldn't care less.

But it would be interesting to hear what they want to say to me, just to have some fun :D

Ms Ann Thrope said:

boy, that felt good...

My old boss had an enemy. He used to say "I wouldn't Piss in his mouth if he was dying of thirst." I've always thought that was about the best expression of hate I've ever heard.

Back