this guy deserves a slow painful death

kuulani

HONOLULU -- An Oahu grand jury Tuesday indicted a Kalihi man for murder in the death of 11-year-old Kahealani Indreginal

Sources said Christopher Aki, 20, confessed to killing Indreginal, the sister of his fiancee.

Aki told police he picked her up in his Dodge Neon on Tuesday, telling her they'd "Go get something to eat."

While the two were eating and talking inside his car, sources said Aki told police he accidentally spit food on Indreginal's lip, she got mad, slapped him. Aki said, "He lost it" and began beating her, according to sources.

Aki said he brought the little girl to an area where he hit her on the head with a metal pipe and took her gold bracelets. He said he went back to his car to clean up, he came back, found her sitting up and hit her again with the pipe, sources said.

Aki said he then left the park and came back the next day, Wednesday "to check on her."

Sources said Aki told police he couldn't find her body and looked around. Minutes later he said he found the lifeless body of the little girl 50 yards from where he left her.

On Thursday, the next day, Aki told police he again returned to the park "to pray" for Indreginal. He was arrested Friday.

Aki remains in prison on $5 million bail.

TheHawaiiChannel

Jackass :grumpy: ...and he was on the news with the family, when they were asking the community for help in finding their missing daughter/sister

Jeslek

Banned
Well, to be honest with you, if someone did that to someone I know, I will probably go after him and kill him. Public stoning... sounds good to me. A nice looong, prolonged death. Slow and painful. :D

freako104

to me he deserves it no matter what. i didnt read the story so what was his motivation? sick bastard he is. if he did it to someone i know or not id feel the same only stronger if i knew them. he should pay

kuulani

okay, can someone explain this to me ... how can this guy plead innocent? he admitted to killing his girlfriend's sister, and he can still plead innocent?!?!

the judicial system is retarded :retard:

nalani

she's the age of my middle son.

You know, you teach them about strangers ... you teach them about saying no and making the right decisions ... you never think you have to protect them from the people you love. Bastard.

kuulani

The jackass is on 24-hr suicide watch and secluded from the other inmates 'cause of numerous threats against him :headbang:

I say let the other inmates at him!!

Q

I always wondered about that too. What's with this suicide watch crap? He knows he did it, HE doesn't think he deserves to live, why not save the state a butload of money?

freako104

kuulani said:
okay, can someone explain this to me ... how can this guy plead innocent? he admitted to killing his girlfriend's sister, and he can still plead innocent?!?!

the judicial system is retarded :retard:

simple. he can it doesnt mean hell get away. plus there are loopholes everywhere in the system. hell he could even do plea bargaining where you plead guilty for a lesser sentence. the suicide thing? as far as i know its illegal to kill yourself thats why theyre making a big deal. bullshit he deserves to die he killed the sister. a life is a life. if anyone has info that is more updated than mine as i only had one class in Criminal Justice, please let us know and let me know if im wrong.