This is F.U.N.N.Y

here's more for me ... :D

Kuu is a long-coat Chihuahua.
KUU IS WAXES, TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES.
KUU IS STRONG MEDICINE.
kuu is the verb 'to eat' like an animal eats.
Kuu is open and airy, with plenty of storage for everything you’d like to bring on board.
Kuu is set up to provide a hard-to-use opportunity for attack while being a major target.
Kuu is also a good shield, as it will try to help blocking incoming attacks.
Kuu is the bar area where traditional drinks are available. :beerdrnk:
Kuu is an Icelandic name that translates into "Moon Goddess."
Kuu is just confusing.
kuu is available.

They didn't have my whole name so I just put "Miki"

Miki is American
Miki will not be turned by the Anti-American Propaganda and anti-government propaganda into believing or following any of the stupid bullshit
Miki does not have a physical implant

American? I consider myself a Native Hawaiian!

OK I'm a little confused now... Even if you are native Hawaiin, don't you consider yourself an American? Won't you wear the stars and stripes and take pride?

LastLegionary said:
OK I'm a little confused now... Even if you are native Hawaiin, don't you consider yourself an American? Won't you wear the stars and stripes and take pride?

:bitchslap:

*runs away too*

LL, it's like saying to the Chippewa and others here that they should be glad Canada did to them what Canada did, and should fly our flag with pride...

LastLegionary said:

okay, where were you when all this Hawaiians are not Americans explanations been going on? Go look at JJRs ;)

Oh, and after some American businessmen illegally overthrew our queen in what President Grover Cleveland called "an act of war", native Hawaiians weren't even allowed to vote if we wanted to become a part of the US.

And although I find it great that Americans take pride in their stars and stripes, I don't. The stars and stripes symbolize something entirely different to me.

So I can't call you a fellow American? :( I mean, I consider Hawai'i as a state, with Americans living there.

okay *cutting heavy issues out of this thread* ... this thread is 'posed to be F.U.N.N.Y. ...

didja know that I'm a "bar area where traditional drinks are available" :D

Nalani is our three year old female Eleonora (MSC) Cockatoo
Nalani is finally in a position to fullfill her ambitions
Nalani is the finance and marketing force behind the group
Nalani is a small, attractive woman with a heart-shaped face
“Nalani is sweet.”
Nalani, is that you?
Nalani is saying "You gonna eat that stuff?
Nalani is shaking her head in disbelief
NaLaNi is talking to herself a lot
Nalani is doing something?

:lol:

I love this!

Okay, LL...everything that Ku'u said...

*cuts the issues and moves on*

Here's more about ME:

Miki is still worried about yesterday's incident and is trying to break the tension by starting to talk
Miki is honest and trustworthy and can't tell a lie to save her life
Miki is enjoying the live music very much
Miki is supposedly very average looking, and not as beautiful
Miki is said to be more weak in character
Miki is my pimp
Miki is glad that it's Sunday and goes back to bed since she can

This is getting to be soooo fun! :D

So whose pimp am I again?

PuterTutor said:
Scanty said:
Nalani is a small, attractive woman with a heart-shaped face

:rofl2:

And are you? Huh? :D

OMFG, you are still awake? No nap yet?

Nah, still up and kicking. Actually I did kind of just lie on my bed and temporarily fall into that place half-way between sleeping and waking. And I'm showing occasional signs of sleep psychosis, but apart from that... woohoo! :headbang:

Attachment(s):

caffeinecat.jpg, 17.51kb

212_1032983109.jpg

Back