This is Jeopardy

Ocassionally I'll watch it. I've never seen an episode with this guy. He beat the system, that is why peole are talking about it. Seeing the question he lost on, he threw it ;)

abooja said:
I'm just not very impressed by the amount of money he won. In this day and age, $2.5+ million doesn't seem like a helluva lot.

Is it more than what you have now? It's a heck of lot more than what I have or ever will.

PostCode said:
Is it more than what you have now? It's a heck of lot more than what I have or ever will.
Way more. I guess it just doesn't seem like a big deal, given the amount of money thrown around on reality t.v. these days. Of course, I wish I had it. Not trying to take anything away from Mr. Jennings' achievement.

Well, how about that... the lady who beat Ken Jennings didn't even win a second time. She finished in last place tonight, with $2 after Final Jeopardy! was over and done with.

I heard about it on the radio. That must be a lot of useless knowledge mixed in with a lot of knowledge in his head.

BTW...I like to say that it was a woman who beat him.

PrincessLissa said:
I heard about it on the radio. That must be a lot of useless knowledge mixed in with a lot of knowledge in his head.

BTW...I like to say that it was a woman who beat him.

Fine. One woman beat him. How many women did he beat over 74 days?

I was saying that that woman was AS smart as him. I guess reading it back does imply that I was saying something else, but I wasn't. Wasn't it that guys sister that beat her the very next show?

I'm glad he lost, I was absolutely tired of seeing his elf face.
Who would honestly bother to sign up to even play Jeoprady when Ken Jennings was on it? Foolish people!

I would! Maybe I could then get a T-shirt that says, "I got my ass handed to me on Jeopardy! by Ken Jennings and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." :D

I can't watch it as I work when it's on, and when I got the week off it was college week so I still never saw him. Still impressive though.

Back