This is so sad...

that sucks. i wonder how your brother is doing especially if he knew the victim or accused. and shouldnt this be in the Real World?

freako: No, not in RW. I hates RW. I do not venture in there.

I am gonna write up a post now with what I foudn out when I talked to my mom.

-Victim was in my brother's 2nd period class, murder took place 4th period
-Brother knew both of them but wasn't real close to either
-Victim and accused were friends, supposidly the dispute was over $20
-Both victim and accused had problems with drugs and cutting themselves
-The boy who discovered the body after school was with my brother at lunch time when the murder occured. So, my brother and the whole group are now allibys
-The murderer told someone before hand what he was going to do but the other kid thought it was an April Fools joke
-The kid who was told, his name is Kyle. My brother's name is Kyle. Today at school everyone was giving my brother shit about knowing and not saying anything. It got so bad he had to go to the counsellour and tell them what was happening, which Kyle it was who knew ahead of time and have them sort it out
-The murderer turned himself into police
-Supposidly a belt was used to strangle the victim

:crying4:

The whole school is in shock

They have extra counsellours and psychiatrists in there for a few days to help the kids out.

There were 10 police cars there all day today...

Nixy said:
-Victim was in my brother's 2nd period class, murder took place 4th period
-Victim and accused were friends, supposidly the dispute was over $20
-The boy who discovered the body after school was with my brother at lunch time when the murder occured. So, my brother and the whole group are now allibys
-The murderer told someone before hand what he was going to do but the other kid thought it was an April Fools joke

that sucks big time :(

it's terrible whenever anyone gets so caught up in money that they're willing to kill another person over it. it's just a piece of fucking paper.
certain world leaders may have a job opening for him
nixy said:
freako: No, not in RW. I hates RW. I do not venture in there.
me neither, not till the end of this war anyways.

sorry nix didnt know you wanted to avoid that. i hope your brother isnt getting anymore shit from other students. the mruderer needs serious help and should be locked up.

Back