This is some kind of limousine

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:eek2:

AvionLimu225x1501.jpg

AvionLimuInt226x1501.jpg

Guadalajara, Mexico, (EFE). - An airplane turned limousine circulated around the streets of the Mexican city of Guadalajara before the astonishment of hundreds of people, who were witnesses of an almost unreal scene.

An airplane Boeing 727-100 designed to offer services of limousine by the company of the state of Jalisco Meters Cow crossed around 20 kilometers by the main avenues.

The "apparatus", of 18 meters in length by 3.90 of stop, left from the east of the city for the center to confirm its capacity of transfer, lead by one of its creators, Martín Cow.

"we are surprised of the mechanical behavior, the only thing that lacks is that people adapt to see it circulate", commented to EFE Cow, that works like manager of the company Vaca Meters.

Nothing else to leave the hangar, the peculiar ones approached to observe what many years ago it was a passenger airplane.

Drivers of truck and motorists, motorcyclists, indigentes, clean windshield, salesmen, whole families with children in arms, students and passers-by did not give credit which they saw.

The circulation guards also were surprised when seeing the Boeing, and they did not know if to send it to the yard (where the automobiles taken by the crane are retained) or to the airport.

An agent stopped the passage of the airplane when considering that "the Secretariat of Road must authorize a special leave to him to be a modified vehicle".

Members of the company Vaca Meters say that those problems will solve this week to them.

Although the airplane crossed so single 20 kilometers, it was sufficient to wake up the interest of those who saw it journey.

"he hit to Me because first which I came to the mind he was that one was an accident and that was a forced landing", a teacher said.

The first occasion in which the landplane went out was at the beginning of April, when it was presented/displayed before the municipal president of Guadalajara, Emilio González Márquez.

This it was surprised by the creativity of three generations of the family Cow that made possible, along with 60 workers, the first airplane-limousine in the world.

The past Friday second public appearance when circulating around a highway was his towards the locality of Chapala.

The owners hope that this invention between in the Guinness book of the record like the only limousine landplane in the world.

The apparatus is equipped with conditioned air, monitor of television, DVD, intelligent stere for CD, lights, track of dance and until a space for pairs.

To rent this limousine by three hours costs 1,000 dollars. In August, it will cross thousands of kilometers to be exhibited in Fertile valleys, the United States.

Meters cow will remove within two months a second landplane - Jet Star- with 20 meters in length and almost 3.90 from height. EFE

http://www.t1msn.com.mx/autos/industria/art289autindvacamet/